Chapter 35. Grandpa, Grandma. Hello!

Four days later, Cale, Kim Rok Soo and the Children joined his family for breakfast for the first time in a while. Count Deruth looked at his son, who was wearing extremely simple clothes, and started to smile.

"I guess you guys are leaving today."

Today was the day that Cale would leave the Henituse territory and head toward the capital.

"It doesn't look like you are nervous."

Cale smiled instead of responding to his father's statement. Cale's complexion had gotten much better in the last few days. It had no choice but to get better.

Since all he did were laying around doing nothing. The reason behind this is because all of the preparation for the trip was being handle by his hyung and his butler, Ron.

There's was nothing he could do. And the other reason is because the territory had being raining quite a lot of times.

Count Deruth look over to Cale side's where the children was sitting as he start to speak to Cale.

"But son, these children are?"

Count Deruth asked his eldest son, even though he knows very well where's these children are from. Since the deputy butler, Hans, had already reported about them to him earlier.

But he still choose to ask his son, inorder to make sure Cale was serious about his words of taking care of the children.

"I'm taking care of them from now on."

Cale stare at his father with a straight face as he said it. Although, his face looks the same as usual, inside he was actually sweating buckets.

He was nervous since he had decided to take in the children without his father permission.

Although Cale knows his father is not such a cruel person that he would kick out the children, he was still worried that his father would rather sent the children to the orphanage. Than letting Cale took care of them.

That's why Cale was trying his best to keep a straight face today inorder to make his father allowed him taking in the children as part of their family.

Kim Rok Soo who's knows that his sweetheart was in turmoil, decided to help him as he softly start to speak towards the children.

"Kids introduce yourself. Just like we had practiced."

Last night Kim Rok Soo come up with a plan to make Cale's parents fall in love with their cute children's.

And the plan is- 'acting cute.'

Kim Rok Soo come up with this plan as he was sure that there's no way the Count and Countess could resist the children cuteness. There's no adults who hate good and sweet children.

On who understood the plan immediately start to take the lead to introduce herself, as she graceful stand up, just like they had practiced the night before.

"M-my name is, On a-and I'm 10 y-years old. N-nice to meet you g-grandpa, grandma."

Both the Count and Countess immediately freeze as they heard the tittle spoken out of the sweet silver hair girl. They thought they heard it wrong until, they heard the same words was spoken again by the other child.

"Hello! I-I'm Hong. I am 8 years o-old! H-hello grandpa, grandma."

Hong introduce himself energetically, as he smile towards the two of them.

"Andma, andpa hewwo! I ish Aiyan, I ams twees yesh osh!"

Aryan following his hyung, greets the old couple excitedly as he introduced himself.

At this point both, Count Deruth and Countess Violan could not help the warm and fluttering feelings form inside of their heart. Seeing the cute and lovely children makes a warm smile form on theirs lips.

But of course, the last blow that makes them unable to speak even a words was when they heard the loveliest youngest child spoke to them in her 'baby tongue'. It was such lovely sight to the point it was deadly.

"A-yo.. uh.. I- I ish A-iya. Uh uh anma, anpa, Aiya ish uh uh Aiya ish.. uh.."

Tears slowly start to form on the child's face. Cale who saw the youngest baby was struggling decided to calms her down as he wipes her tears.

"Shu.. shu.. it's okay baby."

While Kim Rok Soo softly strokes her hair as he help her to finish her words.

"Here follow me say, ' Arya is 3 year's old'"

"Uh.. uh.. Ai-Aiya ish uh twes yesh osh."

"That's it, good job! Arya is so smart!"

Cale immediatly praise the cute baby as he strokes her hairs, before turning his head towards his parents and open his mouth.

"Isn't our Arya smart. Father, mother?"

Count Deruth and Countess Violan was flustered at the sudden question but immediately start to praise the lovely baby when they saw her tearily golden eyes.

"Ah- yes, yes. Our dear Arya is so smart!"

"Arya did a very good job... G-grandma i-is proud of y-you."

The both of them said flusteredly as they smile awkwardly towards the cute baby.

"Weeye?"

Arya asked the old couple cutely with her eyes shine innocently.

"Yes. Really."

"All of you did a very good job."

Smile. A very lovely smile form on the children face at the praises they're getting from the old couple.

""Yay!""

"Otay! Hihi.."

At that moment, both the Count and the Countess felt as though an arrow has strike straight to their heart.

Cale turn his head towards his hyung once he saw his parents reaction. The two of them make eye contact and gave each other a thumbs up.

Cale then turn his attention towards his little siblings.

"Basen, Lily. Meet your new family, and please get along."

Both Basen and Lily awkwardly nodded their heads towards their older brother. As they waves their hands towards the children.

Grumble. Grumble.

Right at that moment, they heard a very loud grumbling come out from the children stomach's, as if a reminder that they had yet to start their breakfast.

"Uhum."

Count Deruth immediately composed himself as he clear his throat and told everyone in the dining room to start their breakfast.

"Now let's enjoy our breakfast."

***

Follow for more!