Chapter 13. Meeting IV.

The owner and everyone in the bars eyes widen in shocked once they saw Cale acting so polite towards the black hair man he came with.

But what shocked them more was the changed in tone on his voice when he was talking to the bar owner and the tall man, it was clearly so different like heaven and earth.

Kim Rok Soo lips form a small smile as he realizes that he was getting a very special treatment from Cale.

The red hair man in front of him was very famous for his rude and sharp tongue but once Cale was speaking to him those so called rude and sharp tongue are no where to be founded.

Cale action makes him felt so happy that he felt like showing off and he did, by putting on a smug face as he glance over to everyone in the bar who was still staring at them with their eyes almost pop out of their socket.

Feeling satisfied with everyone reaction Kim Rok Soo turned his attention back to Cale as he stated his order to the bar owner.

"Roasted chicken breast. Don’t put salt on it.”

"Excuse me? Both of Y, you don’t want to find a seats first?”

Cale started to frown. The owner immediately waved his hands and bowed his head.

“Immediately! I will bring it immediately!”

The owner was moving quickly, but it looked like he was smiling. It was because it looked like Cale was not planning on sitting down.

Cale looked around the bar that became quiet once he and his hyung walked in. Everyone was avoiding his gaze and turned their heads at that moment Cale felt nervous .

He peeked over to Kim Rok Soo to see his reaction towards the people in the bar who was clearly avoiding him. He was afraid his hyung would thought that everyone was avoiding him because he did something's bad like beating up others.

But much to his surprised rather than paying attention to the people in the bar, his hyung was rather staring straight at him without batting an eyelids towards the others on the background.

His eyes was fixed at him as if he was admiring a beautiful piece of art. Cale immediately look away from Kim Rok Soo as he throw away the ridiculous thought he was having at that moment.

' Pfft, piece of art? There's no way. I must have seen it wrong.'

Cale turned his attention back to the people in the bar who look like they were wondering why he had to choose this bar of all bars in the city. The gangsters and scammers in the bar were all extremely nervous right now.

“Tsk.”

The sound of Cale clicking his tongue could be heard through the silence in the bar.

“Young master, here is the bottle you requested.”

“Great.”

Cale grabbed the bottle and bag of chicken. It was the alcohol he drank often. It was probably the most expensive alcohol in this bar. He accepted the bottle with no regret and left the bar.

Cale immediately opened the bottle and was about to drink the alcohol as he stepped out of the bar on habit when a hand snatch away the bottle .

" Let's drink it later together when we get back to the estate alright, Cale."

The red hair young master immediately stunned as he forgets that his hyung was by his side and panicked as he almost shown the taller male his trash side.

" Ah, Yes."

Cale avoid Kim Rok Soo eyes as he look down and start walking side by side with the other man, without knowing that him lowering his head in panic makes him look like he was sulking in Kim Rok Soo eyes.

Kim Rok Soo soften his gaze as he watch Cale walk by his side with his head lower. It's make him feel bad snatching the bottle of alcohol from him.

But Kim Rok Soo harden his heart as he thought about what Cale would do once he get drunk.

They're on their way meeting the main protagonist of the novel [ The Birth Of Hero], Choi Han, who was supposed to beat the cute red hair in front of him to pulp after Cale insult the Harris Villagers, deserving to be killed in the novel.

In order to avoid such incident, it would better for Cale to have a clear mind when meeting up with Choi Han.

Kim Rok Soo recalled the information from the book.

‘Approximately 100 steps from the city gate.’

That was the location where Choi Han jumped over the city wall. Kim Rok Soo clenched the bottle in his hand as he quickly walk toward the location with Cale tailing behind him.

There were not many people on the streets because it was the residential area. Kim Rok Soo took a deep breath once he arrived at the calculated location. Exactly 100 steps away from the city gate.

It was a corner of the residential area so there wasn’t any other light other than the torch the guards put on top of the wall, as well as the lights coming out of the residential windows.

But that was enough light. Kim Rok Soo slowly approached their destination after letting his eyes adjust to the dark.

‘Just as I expected.’

He could see something curled up underneath the city wall. Actually, there were multiple things.

Delicate looking things that were shaking because of the cold. Kim Rok Soo continued to walk toward the location. He could hear the voices of the curled up life forms.

Meow Meeeeeow.

Two cats were meowing as they lay curled up underneath the city wall. Kim Rok Soo started to smile.

‘It’s right here.'

He found the right spot. The moment Choi Han jumps over the wall, a baby kitten had it's  body slammed by the alpha cat of the neighborhood and gets sent tumbling to the city wall.

Choi Han quickly twists his body to avoid landing on the kitten. This was a world where coincidences played a big role.

‘He really is a good guy.’

Choi Han twists his ankle after unexpectedly twisting his body to avoid hurting the kitten. He had run like crazy to reach Western City after killing tens of people for the first time and burying the corpses of the villagers.

His body had reached its limit making him unable to land properly after making such a movement.

Meeeeow Meeeeeeow.

Kim Rok Soo gazed at the kitten that was curled up and shaking, as well as the other kitten that seemed to be its sibling licking the shaking kitten.

He then turned his gaze to look at one of the alleys that was close to where they were standing.

He could see him.

‘I found him.’

***

Follow for more!