Chapter 39. A Typical Villain I.

Kim Rok Soo explained what had happened just now to Cale as he help the younger male laid the twins down, on the seat in the carriage.

“Is it perhaps, the Viscount Tolz family's carriage?“

Cale asked after hearing the story from Kim Rok Soo.

”I don't think it's the Tolz's family, since the crest on the carriage are red snake.“

Cale frown as he heard his hyung description of the crest on the carriage.

There's only one noble family in Roan Kingdom with red snakes as their crest.

The Marquis Stan Family.

Cale start to sigh as he felt like a massive headache are coming at him, as he slowly stepped out from the carriage with his hyung help.

“Young master, are you heading over there?”

Ron approached him as soon as he stepped out of the carriage.

“Who will go if I don’t?”

Ron and the Vice Captain started to chase after Cale and Kim Rok Soo, who was heading toward the incident location without any hesitation.

The two surrounded Cale with his hyung following behind them, as if the world was going to end soon, but Cale did not care.

A man slowly walked out of the other carriage. Venion Stan.

Kim Rok Soo started to frown deeply as soon as he saw him.

There was only one line in the file that Cale's father Count Deruth gave Cale, regarding Venion Stan’s personality.

[A typical and authoritative noble]

Kim Rok Soo, could also use the information from, ‘The Birth of a Hero,’ to evaluate Venion. Your typical villain.

However, it was quite a headache to meet that typical villain in real life, than it was as a character in a novel.

Kim Rok Soo could not beat someone up for doing something bad or because he didn’t like them like Choi Han could.

He's weak after all.

However, even though he's not as strong as Choi Han, Kim Rok Soo was not going to let the people who mess with him go peacefully. No, infact he would pay them back ten times worser.

By the time they arrived, the situation had already escalated a bit.

In those few short moments, Choi Han had already become so angry that his shoulders were shaking violently.

“How can you get in the way of a noble person like that?”

“What the hell are you saying when someone could have gotten hurt? Who was in the way? This only happened because you were driving the carriage like a maniac!”

“Peasants should move out of the way when they see a noble’s carriage. It is not my fault that this peasant was so stupid he just stood there without moving!”

Choi Han was arguing with one of Venion’s lackeys, and Hans, who had been standing next to Choi Han, had a frown on his face as he approached Cale and whispered to into his ear.

“Choi Han-nim seems to be extremely agitated.”

Hans seemed to have already realized that the owner of the carriage belonged to the Marquis’s family.

He also seemed to have realized that the person standing behind that lackey was none other than Venion Stan.

That narcissist probably only stepped out of the carriage because he saw the symbol of the Henituse family on Cale’s carriage.

“Enough.”

Venion, the man with beautiful blonde hair, gently spoke to his lackey. As soon as Venion’s words came out, the lackey quickly moved behind Venion, as if he had never been angry in the first place.

Only Choi Han was left huffing and puffing while consoling the scared old man.

Sigh.

Cale let out a sigh as he glanced over the situation.

The lackey wasn’t actually angry. He was pretty far away from Cale’s carriage, but just like Venion, he probably saw the Golden Turtle on Cale’s carriage.

That was why he was exaggerating, being extremely loud while scolding Choi Han, so that it will draw Cale out to the scene.

Hans knew what the lackey was doing, which led him to frown while waiting for Cale to arrive.

Cale stared at Venion and the lackey before putting a hand on Choi Han’s shoulder.

“You too.”

“But-!”

Cale understand why Choi Han was angry. This place was very similar to Harris Village, seeing how badly the old man was treated by those bastard, Choi Han was probably reminded of what had happen to the village.

He was angry at the fact that these people put someone else’s life in danger but didn’t show even an iota of remorse, or any signs of apologizing.

However, the victim in this, the old man, was unable to get angry.

It was because he did not have anything to support him like Choi Han had.

“They could have used another road, but decided not do so and could have hurt someone. How can I just let this be.”

“Choi Han.”

This time it was Kim Rok Soo who put his hand on Choi Han shoulder while putting some pressure as he called out to the other black haired man.

“Calm down.”

Choi Han’s black pupils looked directly at Kim Rok Soo.

Kim Rok Soo could see the angry Choi Han, no, to be specific, the Choi Han that was being held down by the memories of Harris Village, starting to calm down.

After verifying that Choi Han was calming down, Kim Rok Soo looked over to the red haired young master who turned his gaze to look at Venion Stan, after seeing the strongest person amongst them had calm down.

Kim Rok Soo follow his sweetheart line of sight as he observed the bastard standing in front of them.

Beautiful blonde hair and a slight smile on his lips. Perfectly ironed attire without a single wrinkle. Boots without a single scuff mark.

However, the thing that caught Kim Rok Soo’s attention was the small amount of red at the tip of Venion’s white dress shirt.

‘Some blood must have landed on him while he was enjoying watching the Black Dragon being tortured.’

A crazy bastard.

This Venion Stan was someone who enjoyed his meal while watching the torturer whip the Black Dragon until it was covered with blood.

“Nice to meet you. Are you someone from Count Henituse’s household?”

Cale answered the blonde noble man in front of him, gracefully like a noble should as he let out a dry smile.

“Yes. Nice to meet you, Young master Venion Stan.”

***

Follow for more!