1. Missing Manjiri Track (I)

Welcome to this book!

This is my first ever book on a different fandom, only ever wrote Vani before but I am really taken with Abhira right now and it guts me how sometimes the potential of really good tracks is not used.

Sharing some imagines here. Let's feed the imagination :)

...............................

Track: Is parallel to the current story of the show. | It is a two shot
..............................

Part 1: Missing Manjiri and Arohi's Realization

Manjiri stood at the edge of the road picking up some hay to feed the cows on the street. She really thought it would earn her some good karma & blessings for her family and her children needed all the blessings they could get. She was really stressed for their happiness, specially Abhimanyu. Her boy had matured before time seeing her weak situation in the family. He was always hard on himself and only ever showed her some emotions. He was kind to his cousins & Neil but never lived for himself. She failed to see this earlier but now she could see how much Akshara changed him. Her son finally started to live for himself. This made her really happy. He'd not pay for her mistakes!

She, to this day, felt guilty for her goof up with the names. If she had not confused the situation, Abhi and Akshu would be happily married by now. She caused the confusion in the Birla household by thinking it was Arohi Abhi fell for. Her son was so happy before the tilak and broke down after finding out about the mix up. This complicated his path to win Akshu's love.

Then she went ahead and caused further issues by crediting Arohi for Akshara's deeds and thinking she was perfect for her son. It was she who asked him to marry Arohi. This further broke Abhira. Yes, they were together now but after a lot of struggle and not without breaking hearts. Now, whenever she saw Arohi and noticed her silent anger, she felt bad. Manjiri's heart drowned in guilt when Arohi's unhappiness with the alliance would shine through. Maybe if she had not caused all those confusions, Arohi's heart would not be broken to the extent where she felt the need to take the anger out on people around her.

'Meri wajah se ye sb hua, agar maine didi to handle krne diya hota to aisi bhool nahi hoti. Aur pehli baar to galti thi lekin uske baad? Jb mujhe pta tha Abhi Akshu ko pyaar krta hai toh mujhe usse Arohi ke baare me sochne ko kehna hi nahi chahiye tha. Mai to acche se jaanti hoon mere bete ko, kitna toot kr pyaar krta hai vo! Maine socha bhi kaise vo move on kr lega. Uske dil me Akshu thi aur mere liye apne dil ki nahi sun paa raha tha... In sb me Arohi ka dil tuta, parivaar ki badnaami hui...inke bhi Akshu se issues bhad gaye...Arohi ne aaj jo kiya, shyd nahi bhi kiya lekin us baachi ke dukhi hone me bhi mera haath hai....vo ye sb karti hai toh Akshu ka bhi kitna dil dukhta hoga, aur phir Abhi....Hey Kanha ji, sbke dil me jo mail hai, vo aaj bhi saaf nahi hai shyd..... aap ye dooriyan bhar dijiye, iske baad Abhi aur Akshu ki kissi bhi rasm me aise na ho..'

Manjiri wiped her tears and picked up the hay she collected. As she turned, she felt something strange and her world went black.

.........................

Abhimanyu and Akshara were searching everywhere was Manjiri. The street lights flickered and still they had no news about Manjiri. He couldn't shake off the image of the dead woman he saw earlier. What if it was his maa? What if she is lying somewhere lik-...No! He'll not think all this! His Akshu held onto his waist, her presence giving him strength to carry on.

Suddenly he halted as his phone buzzed. He checked his watch and saw the unknown number. He looked at his love who urged him to pick it up. With hope in his heart, he picked up the call.

A: Hello..?

........................

Manjiri was picking up hay to feed some cows and ask blessing for her beta-bahu. Suddenly, a car hit her from behind and she fell on the ground, face first and rolled into the pile of hay.