33. Not Your Punching Bag (II)

A big thank you to everyone for all those birthday wishes. Also, my eyes a much better. yay!

Going forward, I thought to publish 'Not Your Punching Bag' first as I felt more people asked for it at a glance. The next part will also be about this since I don't want to disrupt the flow.

.............

Disappointment. This is what I feel with the current track. Manjiri proved that Maa hone me and Maa-jaisa hone me bohot farak hota hai. She is not mother hence her love is conditional. She loved the girl who became so important to her son but if she actually considered Akshara daughter- she wouldn't have jumped to conclusions so soon. At least hear her out!

Abhimanyu is disappointing me too. Not only because of his assuming self but because he acted like a blind devotee. Andh bhakt! He cannot see how Manju is at fault!? Seriously?! Try telling someone who was called an orphan all his life that he is not- will they not feel cheated? I know Abhimanyu loves Manju but itna bhi kya pyaar ki sahi galat bhi na dikhe... In case of Akshara, again- at least hear her out.

Neil kinda disappointed me too. Why is he even blaming Akshara? Arohi enjoying the whole this is pure sadistic. She even manipulated whole Goenka clan. Isse badla chahiye kisse? Abhimanyu se ya Akshara se?

And people saying at least sach bahar layi Arohi. Well, there is something called INTENTIONS. Arohi wanted to ruin things. She never considered Neil's or anyone feelings here- not even by the longest shot.

In my version, I am going ahead with how I want to. Honestly, I skip watching the episodes these days. They are not good enough for me to irritate my eyes.

Akshara deserves an epic apology.
.................

It had been the few days since the whole adoption incident. On the surface, the things were okay at the Birla house but there was a layer of cold air in the atmosphere. Everyone seemed to be at war with someone- verbal or otherwise.

Harshvardhan felt guilty- he couldn't meet Neil's eyes. He felt ashamed. He had always been the taunt-giver and never much of a receiver. As a proud mad, this incident bruised his ego. He resented Manjiri even more now. He would yell at her in his room and say ,' Kr liya apna mahan banne ka shauk poora? Arey Avni tumse milli thi, bataya tha ye sb to tum mujhe nahi bta skti thi?? Apne bete ke mn me toh mere khilaf zeher ghola hi tha tumne aur doosre bete ke baare me toh pata hi nahi lagne diya!'

Manjiri's heart broke at those accusations. Moreover, Neil was pretty upset with her too. Even Abhimanyu, who worshiped the ground she walked on, told her that hiding this was a mistake. She did not know how to restore complete peace in her home again.

Neil and Abhimanyu were each other's rock. Their father's actions had thrown their lives into a toss. They cried and healed together. Neil was rightly upset with the people in that house. Many did not know how to react around him now that they knew the truth. Anand was beyond disappointed by the mess his brother introduced in their lives. Mahima was stunned by the news too. She now dropped taunts on Harshvardhan without inhibition and she would yell at Manjiri too, for hiding such a big news from her sister for so many years.

However, amidst all this Birla cold war, there was one person who was the common target of everyone's anger- Akshara. Manjiri stopped looking in her direction, Harshvardhan taunted her for being nosy, Anand gave sombre looks while Mahima would diss her for ruining an important day by disclosing such a news publically and Shefali & Parth didn't know what to say to her so they just avoided her. What hurt her the most was that even her husband- Abhimanyu was behaving coldly with her. She felt alone in the large house- exactly how she felt in her Goenka house- surrounded by all, yet alone.