57. Pregnant Akshu: 7 (OS)

Timeline: Akshara has entered the third and final trimester of her pregnancy.

............

Akshara was now in the last trimester of her pregnancy. Everyday got busier. Suhasini would keep planning pujas for her and the baby. She'd bring over a lot of her home-made recipes for her with Swarna. At Birla house, Manjiri too was very excited to be a grandmother. She started to knit sweaters, cooked healthy meals for Akshara and pampered her a lot.

Apart from the women, the men were really looking up to it as well. They could hardly wait but none was as impatient as the soon-to-be father, Abhimanyu Birla. He couldn't wait to meet his baby with whom he'd only been talking through Akshara's belly. He wanted to hold the little life in his arms now. However, he couldn't deny that he was really enjoying this phase of life as well.

Abhimanyu never thought it'd possible for Akshara to be more cute than she already was but his wife kept getting cuter every day. Her bump kept getting bigger and she looked more glowing than ever. Sure, her craving increased a lot too. She'd make him run in the middle of the night for the most random thing more often now but he'd have it no other way.

.....

One morning, he was returning from his morning exercises with a cup of juice for Akshara when he saw her sitting in her bathrobe. A waist-tie held the fabric together but it shaped around her pregnant belly.

Abhimanyu: Haaye!! Ye kitni pyaari hai...

He kept the tray on the desk and hugged her from behind. He cupped his hands under her bump and planted a huge kiss on her cheeks.

Abhimanyu: Good morning meri methidana!

Akshara: (pulls her lips down in a sad smile) bad morning!

Abhimanyu: (turns her to face him) kya hua? Kahin dard ho raha hai kya? Hum Doctor Divya ke pass chalte hai

Akshara: baat vo nahi hai...ye dekho

This is when Abhimanyu looked down to where she was pointing at. Her dress had buttons but she couldn't close them around the bump. The few that closed were stretched and looked like they'd pop open anytime.

Akshara: Vo dekho...

She pointed at the heap of clothes behind them. She went and picked them up from the bed, one by one.

Akshara: ye bhi tight tha...aur ye! Mera favourite suit!, I cannot bend and wear its pants...also they feel tight at the waist... ye wale ka look hi accha nahi ata, saara print bump pr stretch ho jata hai...

She let out an exasperated sigh. Abhimanyu got an amusing smile listening to her rant.

Akshara: You find this funny?!! You!! How dare you?! Ek toh mai itni pareshan hoon.....all my clothes can never be worn again..I am so chubby!!!

Abhimanyu: Oye! (cups her face) khabardar jo meri biwi ke baare me aisa kahan toh...

He made her sit and have water.

Abhimanyu: ek minute, mai abhi aya...

He left and came back with a dress. It was cotton and comfortable. He helped Akshara out of her tight outfit and made her wear it.

Akshara: Hash! Yeh sahi hai...Ye kahan se?

Abhimanyu: Shefali bhabhi se li hai...Unhone unki sabse loose fitting dress nikal kr di hai...

Akshara: Great! Pr roz roz vo bhi kaise-

Abhimanyu: Kisne kaha roz-roz? Tayar ho jao meri jaan, tumhara docman tumhe shopping pr lekr jayega aaj...