18. Past Crimes (II)

I literally picked the worst time to write with a positive Arohi specially when she is like this on the show! I cannot with that character and makers.

I have renamed this story to Past Crimes. It was earlier called All for love.

Also, this story has two year leap from show. Please assume that Arohi is a changed person now. She is not the show Arohi. Imagine please :)

..............

Neil rushed upstairs, his heart thumping in his chest. He stood in front of Arohi's bedroom door.

Neil: (in mind) uhem! Kya bolunga? Kyu aya mai...uff Neil...soch! aise kaise chalega...Tu shaadi kr raha hai aur samne jaane me bhi ghabra raha hai?

He took a few breaths to calm himself and opened the door quickly before he lost his courage. As he rushed in, he banged hard against another.

Arohi: Ouch!! (looks up) Tum pagal ho kya? Sir phod diya mera!

Neil: (holding his head) Jaise mujhe to kuch hua hi nahi hai na...tumhara ye pathar jaisa maang tika, kahin khoon toh nahi nikal raha...

Arohi: Drama mt karo..

Neil: Tumhe kya pta...kahin khoon aa raha hoga toh neeche sb bolenge ki mai maang bharva kr aa gya?

Arohi: kya? (laughs while rubbing her forehead)

Neil also started to laugh. Suddenly they both stopped.

Arohi: Sb neeche hai?

Neil: Haan..

Arohi: Humari shaadi?...

Neil:...Ka pehla function.

They were both excited but apprehensive at the same time.

......................

Abhimanyu was looking for Akshara. She had disappeared from his line of sight after his talk with Neil and this was making him restless.

Abhimanyu: Ho toh ass pass hi...pr kahan?

He suddenly heard a sweet sound. He felt his heartbeat rise. He knew everything about his wife like the back of his hand, even the sound of her anklet. He moved to the corner where he had placed the sound. As he was looking around, something landed his shoulders from behind and slipped around to his chest.

Abhimanyu: Yeh?

He looked down to see a garland. He touched the flowers when he felt the softest pull. Knowing well that it is his wife, Abhimanyu let himself get pulled along and turned. Akshara was holding the garland and had slipped it around him. She smirked and pulled him down with it. Looking at him directly in the eye, she smashed their lips together.

Abhimanyu was taken aback by his little bold angel. Once he got over his initial shock, he slipped his hands on her bare waist and lifted her up. Akshara let go of her hold on the garland as he deepened the kiss and moved her tiny hands to circle his neck. She moaned softly into the kiss as he slipped his tongue to take in her sweet taste.

Akshara: Abhiii.....

Akshara whispered. She was breathless when he finally broke the kiss. Abhimanyu simple set her back against the wall and trailed down to her neck. Peppering kisses all around her jaw and thin neck. Akshara closed her eyes as she felt her heart push out of her chest. She was sure Abhimanyu could hear it. Hell, maybe the rest of the house could hear too.

She opened her eyes, wide. The rest of the house!!! How could she forget?

Akshara: Abhiii!!!

Abhimanyu stilled. He looked up from his sweet torture when he heard the urgency in her voice.