4. Bas kr Arohi! (I)

Monday Morning disappointment! This is so not how I wanted the episode to go! I was really rooting for a safe Manjiri, still confident that she will live. I thought this track will make Arohi a better sister to Akshara but even that seems impossible now. That delusional girl only knows how to blame I feel.

The only possible positive outcome of this track now could be Akshara realizing Arohi isn't who she thinks she is and to stop prioritizing her like she does. Akshara literally can drop the world for Arohi and Arohi doesn't even consider her as a sister.

I was thinking of a part 3 of the way I wanted the track to proceed but am actually writing another shot for now. It is based on Akshara's realization.

.............................

Pre-read: Manjiri was in the hospital. She is out of danger now but Abhi decided to keep her under observation as she had lost a lot of blood and was lying in the ground for long. Everyone was glad she was okay. Abhi also filled a case with the police as he wanted to punish the people who didn't have the audacity to stay back after what they did.

.................

Akshara looked at her sleeping fiancé. Dark rings circled his eyes as he slept rather uncomfortably on a chair next to Manjiri's bed. His head was placed near her hands. Manjiri was stable and unconscious due to the medicines. Akshara wiped her own tears.

Her heart went out to her Abhi. She was no stranger to this pain. She had had it worse and thanked the gods for not making her Abhi feel the loss like she did. She was glad that the woman who came into her life like her maa was safe. She kissed Abhi on his head and prayed for Manjiri before leaving. She wasn't allowed to stay and she didn't want to cause unnecessary trouble by going against rules.

Kairav was waiting outside for his sister. The rest of the Goenkas had come and left. None of the Birlas stayed back except Neil who was in the waiting area and Mahima who was in her cabin. Manjiri was out of danger and they didn't want to crowd the hospital. Akshara went and hugged him.

A: Bhaiya! (she sobbed)

K: Bs Akshu! Sb thik hai ab toh...chal ab rona band kr...aur ghar chal... kl subah jaldi wapis bhi ana hai na..

Akshu nodded and they started to leave. Akshu stopped on her tracks when she ran into a familiar face.

A: Uncle, aap...?

Harsh was standing with a cup of coffee. His face set in deep frown. He just nodded and left. Akshara smiled softly. She knew despite his cold exterior, the man did care. They left the hospital. One her way back Akshara kept rewinding the ill-fated day. So much had happened when a sudden realization dawned upon her. Akshara found Abhi's bike very close the spot where they had had the accident earlier. She remembered feeling that something was hit. She wanted to get down to inspect it but Arohi did not agree. Before Akshu could get down herself, Arohi started the car and drove away.

A: what if...? (she thought in horror)

Back home, Akshara rushed to the car they were in earlier that day. She saw nothing out of place but then her eyes fell on a small fire in the corner. Something else was burning with the logs. She took a stick and pulled it out. It seemed like a half burnt cloth. She frowned and inspected it. She couldn't see much in the dark. She was walking inside with the cloth still in her hands and a frown on her face. As she stepped into the light, her eyes widened. She gasped as her fingers trailed the red stains on it. She rushed to her room.

A: Arohi!!!!!

Ar: Akshu?...Akshu Manjiri aunty thik hai na..? Vo-

A: she is fine! Aru, .....tujhe lgta hai kahin unka accident humari car se hua hai ho?