44. Jealous Abhi: 1 (OS)

Hi!

I had earlier asked what should I write on- Jealous Abhi or Pregnant Akshu. There were mixed votes, in favour of both the plots. So, I will be writing them both. I am thinking of publishing a set of independent OS on both those topics.

Abhira and the New Intern

Pre Read: Abhimanyu and Akshara are not married. Tilak fiasco never happened. After first meet, Abhimanyu realized his love for Akshara and she feels for him but they never made any moves. They had exchanged numbers on the trip and often talk but haven't met in person since then.

......................

'Congratulations Ms. Goenka! You can start from coming Monday!'

Akshara smiled when she heard those words from Mahima. Anand congratulated her next and Harshvardhan Birla nodded in acknowledgement too. Akshara had applied for job as a music therapist at many hospitals and centres of Udaipur. Birla Hospital was the first to schedule an interview and she cracked it in the first meeting itself.

Akshara was delighted! She had moved back to her home as her sister Arohi had moved away to pursue MD and work simultaneously at a prestigious hospital in London. Kairav figured this would be great time to bring his sister home and catch up for all those years lost because of his other sister's tantrums. Akshara used to work in a hospital in Mumbai but she left that job in a rush, excited to be home at least for some years.

Akshara: Accha hua ye job mill gaya! Ab mai sbke pass rahungi.. Bhaiya bhi kitne khush honge....yay!

Her little celebratory jump was cut in middle as she banged into a muscular frame.

Akshara: Ah!

Abhimanyu: hey! Watc-

His words got caught in his mouth as he stared at the girl in his arms. This was the same girl her dreamed of every night. She was breathing rapidly and her eyes were forced shut. She had anticipated her head to kiss the floor but as it never came, she slowly opened her eyes and met the dark brown orbs she often saw in her dreams.

Abhimanyu: (softer) Hey..

Her moved her hair from in front of her face.

Akshara: Abhi!?

Akshara stood up and Abhimanyu reluctantly removed his arms from around her, both missing the warmth.

Abhimanyu: I am a doctor, remember? I work here.

Akshara: Really!!!?? This is great!! I'll be working here too...we'll be colleagues!!

She jumped into his arms in excitement. Abhimanyu was taken aback but held her tiny waist. He too was very happy realizing he'll have a reason to see her every day!

...........................

Two weeks pass~

It had been two weeks since Akshara stared to work at Birla Hospital. Her sweet nature made her quite popular with everyone- staff, doctors, patients. Everyone loved her presence and positive aura but the person who loved having her around most was Abhimanyu. He loved catching glimpses of her in the corridors, how she'd stop to chat with him or smile whenever their eyes met and the best part, he could hear her magical voice. He made sure to be free at the time of her open session to enjoy her melodious voice.

He fell for her more every moment of every day as he began to see that she was sweeter than her voice and her soul was more beautiful than her face. She was amazing, inside out. On the other hand, Akshara started to feel for Abhimanyu strongly as well. She was still not in touch with her emotions yet but she fell peace around Abhimanyu. She felt that she could trust him with anything and be free. She knew what she felt for him was more than liking but she did not want to make any move till she was sure.