12. The Music Therapist (III)

Hey everyone,

What a trash episode! Akshara couldn't speak up and I do get her point of view. It is frustrating but she is a sensitive person stuck between people she loves the most. I am not mad at her.

I am mad at the makers! Since when did yrkkh start dragging their tracks like this? I guess they want to delay wedding functions till IPL is done as it would take away TRP but they could have just showed that the wedding 'mahurat' was for a later time and could have shown the 'just engaged' phase. Family dynamics are very different. Birlas are a non traditional, egoist family and there could have been a dozen tracks. A repeat version of Kaira story with accident track before wedding was not needed at all IMO.

I feel Mahima will use this information cleverly so that maximum damage can be done to Abhira relationship as they are stronger together. Abhi shields Akshu making her out of manipulation reach for Mahima.

Just hoping hard that this track gets wrapped up before any other function begins as I am getting a vibe that Akshu will apologize thinking Abhi knows and he will think she is apologizing for letting Arohi get to her. Akshu will think they are forgiven and in a bubble of happiness, functions will proceed until Mahima decides it's time to burst that bubble.

......................................

Akshara gave a last wishful look to the place where she had been working for the past months and formed so many relationships. She took a deep breath and turned to leave when a voice called her.

'Akshu! Ruk'

It was Arohi.

Arohi: Ye mai kya sun rahi hoon? Tu hospital kyu chod rahi hai?

Akshara: Vo bs...

Arohi: Pagal hai kya? Tujhe pura department mil raha hai...itna accha career leap logon ko saalo reh kr bhi nahi milta...

Akshara: Wahi baat hai na Aru, mai pehle apni worth prove krna chahti hoon..

Arohi: Don't be silly yr Akshu. Ab tu kya karegi? Kahin aur job? Birla Hospital top hospital hai Udaipur ka and tere liye to aur bhi best hai...tera husband is hospital me surgeon hai and sabko pata hai, aaj nahi to kl ye hospital ussi ka hai.....soch tere career ki growth kitni rapid hogi...

Akshara: Aru, teri soch tere hisab se sahi hogi...pr mujhe jo thik lg raha hai mai vo karungi..

Arohi: Tu bhi na...mera kaam tha kehna, rest teri marzi..

She left from there.

Akshara: (In mind) Tu poori tarah galat nahi hai Aru lekin yahan kaam karke mai mere family ke bado ko pareshan nahi krna chahti...mujhe family and career dono balance krne hai.....aur shyd mujhe bohot kuch seekhna baaki hai...Abhi ne mere liye department khol diya jbki mujhe kaam krte kuch months hi hue hai..I need to learn first!

.....................................

Abhimanyu got home that night to see his cute, little wife helping Manjiri in kitchen while telling her all about her day dramatically. Manjiri was laughing at her silliness. Abhimanyu had never seen Manjiri this cheerful when her sons were not around but his wife brought a wave of happiness in his dark house, made it home. She was the sunshine to his gloomy life.

He approached them and as Manjiri had turned away to keep a dish in the fridge, he leaped forward stealing a kiss. Akshara's eyes bulged out at the sudden unexpected appearance. While she tried to calm her drumming heart, Abhimanyu leaned against the counter acting nonchalant.

Abhimanyu: Hi Maa!

Manjiri turned and smiled at her son. Akshara looked at him in disbelief!

Akshara: (in mind) Ye kaise normal khada hai jaise abhi isne kuch kiya hi na ho...