31. Finally- Short Scene

Descriptive| 16+| Readers may skip if uncomfortable.
Thanks!

......

It was one of those rare days at Birla household when everyone was home. They were all busy doing their own things but still, everyone was home. Manjiri looked around and smiled. She loved seeing her whole family together, even if they weren't together at something.

Harshvardhan and Anand were discussing something regarding the hospital. Mahima was sitting in the study going through some research papers. Shefali was having a home-spa day as she had to leave for an interview with a big celebrity the day after. Parth was practising in the far corner of the house with his keyboard while Neil was helping Nishtha with her project. Manjiri wiped a lone tear and rushed into the kitchen with excitement to prepare a special lunch.

As for the couple, the only couple who cared and radiated love. They were in their bedroom. Abhimanyu had a free day but was up early out of habit. He looked at his wife snuggled to his side and pecked her full cheek.

Abhimanyu: Hayee!! Koi neend me bhi blush krta hai?? Kaise tum itni cute lgti ho hr time?

He felt blessed and got up after putting a pillow in his place. Abhimanyu freshened up and went out to take blessings of Mahadev. Akshara woke up while he was gone. She yawned and stretched. She pouted a little seeing her husband wasn't there.

Akshara: Pooja krne gaya hoga...mai bhi ready ho jati hoon...Aaj free day hai toh baad me Goenka house jaakr bhi sbse mil lenge..

She selected a yellow saree and kept it on the bed before going to the washroom.

.............

Akshara came out wiping her wet hair and stopped dead on her tracks. The sight in front of her made her drool. Her husband was exercising. His body was suspended in the air as he held onto ropes with his hands. His muscles popped and his bare back was very toned. Akshara bit her lower lip while the towel slipped away from her fingers.

Meanwhile, Abhimanyu counted to 45 in his head and lowered his body. As he flipped over on his feet again, his eyes met his wife's. She was standing away from him. Akshara was lost in her husband's thoughts but if only she could see herself and know what he was thinking. She was standing a few steps away from him in a blouse and petticoat. Wet hair and water dripping down her neck & shoulders, disappearing inside the front of her blouse made heat flare in Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu: Oye hoye......

His husky voice got her out of her thoughts. She saw his eyes raking her body up and down. Realizing her half dressed state- she blushed and hurried towards the bed to pick up the saree. Her body was already wet at places due to the water dripping down from her hair to her back and front but she moment she bent to pick up the saree in a rush- Abhimanyu lost control at the sight of her cleavage which was more than visible as she bent.

Akshara turned to leave but Abhimanyu was quick. He got in her way and took the saree from her hands. Throwing it in a random direction, he held her hands. Akshara shivered slightly at the proximity. Abhimanyu raised her hands and kissed the back of it. Then he lowered her hands to rest around his torso. Akshara's fingers shook a little as they  touched his bare skin. Abhimanyu himself closed his eyes as he felt his wife's touch. He opened them again and saw she was looking at his lips. Then she noticed that he had his eyes open again and looked down- feeling shy.

Abhimanyu bit his lips as he took in the red hue on her cheeks. She was always beautiful in his eyes. Even in pigtails and cozy pyjamas- she was out of this world for him. Today, standing before him half dressed, wet and blushing- Abhimanyu was sure she was straight out of heaven. He couldn't resist the urge and planted a big kiss on her red cheek.

Akshara's breathe hitched. She fisted her hands behind Abhimanyu's back and closed her eyes. Abhimanyu took in the rapid up and down motion of her chest. He moved his large hands up her arms and casually trailed the water droplets on her neck before holding her delicate neck in a strong hold. His other hand went around her bare back and pulled her closer- making his chest crash with hers. Akshara gasped.

Abhimanyu planted another kiss on her other cheek before resting his cheek against hers as he took in her tiny form against his towering one.

Akshara: Abhiiii...

She whispered and backed a little but her feet hit with the bed frame and they both fell on it- Abhimanyu on top of her. Her eyes widened. Abhimanyu's eyes ran all over her before resting on a water droplet near the mole on her neck. Putting his head down into the crook of her neck, he licked it away. Akshara gasped loudly before closing her eyes and raising her neck to give him more access.

Abhimanyu placed a small kiss on the mole then and noticed the shiver that ran through Akshara's body. He stopped up a little. Akshara's eyes were closed and hands were resting on his arms. She frowned a little as she felt him move. She opened her eyes.

Abhimanyu: I am so sorry Akshu. You are wet and mai ye sb- kahin tumhe sardi na ho jaye...badalta mausam hai-

Akshara shot him the most annoyed look she could muster and pulled him back.

Abhimayu: Op-

Abhimanyu fell on top of her but before he could say much, Akshara put her hands around his neck and smashed her lips with his. Abhimanyu was shocked as he felt the softest touch he had ever felt. Her sweet lips on his. She had smashed them with force but now she was slowing down a little. Abhimanyu was frozen, feeling her lips move against his.

Akshara: (breaks the kiss, blushing furiously) Budhuraam!!! Tumhara wait krungi na kiss ke liye to mai old-

Akshara's dialogue was incomplete as Abhimanyu flipped over. Now she was on top of him. Abhimanyu cupped her face with one and pulled her onto him with another holding her shoulder and kissed her hard. His hands moved and now he had them wrapped around her body in a hug. They both shared their first kiss- well, first reciprocated kiss for Akshara who kissed him first. Their lips moved in sync and passion. Then it toned down a notch and they both moved to a more soft kiss full of love. Akshara parted her lips a little and Abhimanyu made their tongues dance together. Soon they were out of air and had to part due to the natural urge to breathe.

Akshara slumped on top of him and Abhimanyu hugged her tight.

Abhimanyu: I love you Akshu

Akshara: I love you Abhi... (mutters) finally!

Finally!

...........

I think my girl Akshara needs to take matters in her own hands if she wants the kiss. It's the third time Abhimanyu did a mood jump. What is this doctor sahab!🤭

Thoughts 💭  ?

xoxo