21. Past Crimes (V)

Jealous Akshu and the dance sequence 💕💕

But the show Arohi! Can she be happy for Akshu wholeheartedly for once?! Haldi me bhi she was imagining everyone around her first and then got sad when they weren't. She wasn't even smiling during the dance sequence. But the focus on her emotions is all too much. It's Abhira wedding, why is taking so much of the screen space?! I am too happy with the wedding and episodes but some clips aren't even neccessary. So many experienced actors and bonds to be developed and we have 'Aru'

Arohi logic: Everyone should be happy but not more than me🤷‍♀ Ye vo bacche hai jinhe dusro ke birthday pr bhi khud cake cut krna hai😶

Just remember, ye chapter wali Arohi sudhr gayi h😅
..................
Recap:-

Arohi looked at everyone with a stone face and wiped her tears. She looked at Harshvardhan and dropped the bomb.

Arohi: Aap...Neil Birla, sach me Birla hi hai. Neil Harshvardhan Birla........

......................

Everyone was blown away by the revelation. Nobody dared looking at the other. Harshvardhan was the first one to recover. He walked up to Abhimanyu and snatched the paper from his hands.

Harshvardhan: Ye mujhe do...kya bakwas kr rahi hai ye ladki bhi-

His words died in his mouth. He took a few steps back, completely shocked. He felt like all the air in the world had disappeared and he could not breathe anymore. Manjiri sobbed and sat down. Neil saw his world fall apart around him. What is this mystery about him that even he did now know! He clenched his jaw and marched up to Harshvardhan and took the paper from him. They were his adoption papers indeed but attached underneath his adoption details were the details of his true parents.

Mother's name: Neelima Sharma

Father's name: Harshvardhan Birla

Neil was in loss for words as he stared at the paper with emotionless eyes. His mind could not comprehend this. Harsh uncle was actually his father?! The man who always taunted him, hated him and never missed a chance to cuss him- was his father?! He did not even know what was better. Was it better to be an orphan than being the illegitimate son of Harshvardhan Birla!

Arohi: Dekh liya na?! (sobs) ...meri maa ki legally shadi hui thi mere papa se...phir bhi mai ganda khoon...aur ye daag mujhe kabhi nahi chodega..(she ran away crying)

Akshara: Aaru!!....

She tried to rush after her when Kairav held her back.

Kairav: Akshu nahi...uski baaton se lgta hai vo khud ko inferior aur tujhe superior maan rahi hai...tujhe dekhr aur trigger hogi...mai jaata hoon...

Akshara: Haan bhahiya...please...samjhaiye na use...ye sb...

Kairav: Tujhse kitna bhi lade, samjhti vo tere se hi hai...pr mai jaakr usse shant krta hoon pehle..

Kairav left to go after Arohi who had run off upstairs.

Manish: Ye sb kya ho raha hai? Harsh ji?

Suhasini: Humari to kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha...kitna khushi ka din tha...aur ye sb ho gaya!

Manish: Aur kya kya raaz hai apke..Harshvardhan Birla 'JI'!

Akshara: bs kijiye badepapa...aap aise kyu bol rahe hai..baithte hai sb...poori baat sun le-

Neil: Aur kya sunna hai Bhabhi? Kya sunna hai..ye paper dekhe apne? Uncle mere dad hai...mujhe anath hone ka tana dene wale mere dad hai!

Anand: What is all this Harsh!?