25. Bonds (Final)

Part 2

......................

Akshara shook her head, blushing at her husband's antics. She quickly removed the makeup and brushed her hair. She picked up all the jewellery he had spread around while seducing her. At last she picked up the nose pin, shuddering as she recalled their proximity.

She got out and put all the jewellery away safely. Then, she took a simple kurti and leggings out of her small bag. She looked up and saw her reflection. Her cheeks were still red like roses.

Akshara: Uff! (cups her face) tera hi pati hai Akshu, kb tk blush karegi!

She scolded herself. A pair of arms enveloped her from behind. Akshara twisted her neck to see Abhimanyu smiling at her with a playful look.

Akshara: don't say a word!

She pouted, knowing her husband must have heard that she was super flushed thinking about him.

Abhimanyu: Jaisa tum kaho..

Akshara: Aur tum gaye nahi?

Abhimanyu: Ab mai kahin nahi jaunga...humesha tumhare pass hi rahunga..

Akshara: Lekin room to jaoge na..

Abhimanyu: Akshu pehle tum change kr lo...kuch dikhana hai...surprise hai..

Akshara: (excited) really!? Dikhao...

Abhimanyu: Pehle change toh kr lo...

Abhimanyu gulped as he saw her just in her blouse and lehenga-skirt. She was really testing his control!

Akshara pouted like a baby denied candy but turned and headed to the bathroom to change. A few second later, Abhimanyu heard a whisper shout.

Akshara: Abhi!!

Abhimanyu: Kya hua??

Akshara: Aao na..

Abhimanyu: wow!..I mean..uhem! sure..

Akshara: Aisa waisa kuch nahi hai...kaam hai..

Abhimanyu went near the bathroom door. Akshara opened the door and pulled him in.

Abhimanyu: OOooo...to ye baat hai...mere methidane ko romance soojh raha hai...

Akshara: No romance! Kuch atak gaya hai..

Abhimanyu: (frowns) kya?

Akshara: (looks to the side) vo.....vo mere blouse ka na hook atak gaya hai...aur peeche mera haath jaa nahi raha...

Abhimanyu: Bs itni si baat..

He turned her. Her deep back and bare waist underneath the little fabric of the blouse invited him. He licked his dry lips. Akshara, as if reading his mind, gave a quick warning..

Akshara: No funny business!

Abhimanyu: Akshu! You are my wife now..

Abhimanyu retorted. He ran a finger on her bare skin and saw the goosebumps appear. His own forehead was starting to sweat a little. He slowly opened up the hooks. The blouse parted slightly and came loose. Akshara put her hands in front of her chest to keep the blouse in place and avoid slip ups. She was breathless. This was by far her most intimate moment with Abhimanyu. He slowly turned her to face him but she wasn't meeting him in the eye. He smiled at his blushing bride and held her neck. Putting his thumb below her chin, he forced her to meet his eyes.

Abhimanyu: I love you Akshu! My wife!....You are everything to me...I love you body but it's your soul I crave, what I'd die for!....tumhe mujhse aise sharmane ki zarurat nahi hai, mai aisa kuch nahi karunga jiske liye tum ready na ho...and I respect your and maa's wish to stay away until we reach home..