Chapter 33 - Ours

[Picture: Sleeping Angel. Video: Stitches - Shawn Mendes]

In the middle of the night, Taylor nudges me by my rib. I wake up all groggy and disturbed, the small night by our door is already blinding me. I stretch my limbs, the comforter curls itself around my body.

"Baby?"

I reply with a sleepy growl.

"I'm hungry."

I lie on my side, facing him. His breath hits my face, it doesn't exactly smell good, but it also doesn't smell bad. "What do you want to do?"

"Let's go out, get some food. That'll be our afterparty."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious."

"What time is it?"

"Three in the morning."

I groan, wrapping my arm around his waist, I bury my face to his chest. And for once, he's cold. "Can't it wait?"

"You know me when I'm hungry."

"Eat a snickers."

"Baby."

I open my eyes, his eyes are directly staring at me. He pouts, inflating his cheeks with air. God, he's so cute. I climb on top of him and place a kiss on his lips, I bite him and he moans. I pull away, my hands rest on his chest. He grabs my waist and pushes me down on the bed, I chuckle, he pulls me close, a tight, firm grip.

"Let's go." I whisper.

_ ._

As we walk out of the hotel, the cold wind brushes against my bare skin. It's so cold. Three steps out and I'm already regretting not bringing my jacket. The lady at the information counter gave us a little smile on our way out, I didn't even bother doing my hair. Taylor says I look cute with messy hair and I trust his judgement.

I glance at Taylor, who is also not wearing a jacket. He walks like it's nothing to him, as if he's lived in this temperature before. Well, technically we both have since we've lived here all our lives. I just really can't get used to how cold it gets.

"My god." I utter under my breath, rubbing my arms. This catches my boyfriend's attention. "You okay?" He asks.

"Aren't you cold?" I ask him back. He shakes his head. "I feel fine."

"Okay, Elsa." I mock. "The cold never bothered him anyway."

He chuckles, wrapping an arm around me. "Are you cold?"

"Hell yeah, I am."

"Do you wanna go and get your jacket?"

I disagree. "I'm not going in there with this." I point to the top of my head. "I usually do my hair before going out, this is your fault."

"Fine, I'll go and get it."

"Don't leave me out here in the cold!"

"Then let's both get it." He says, clearly annoyed. You'd want to be extra cautious when Taylor acts like this. Imagine him as a dog, when he says something in this tone, it's like a dog flashing it's fangs. It's angry, irritated, and it's ready to attack. So as a fellow canine, what do you do? You stay down, you let your ears flap down, your tail finds it's way down too. You don't mess with a dog stronger than you, specially if you love him.

"It's fine." I cup his face with my hands. "I'll be okay."

"You're not saying that just because I got mad, are you?"