Chapter 6 - You're Cute

He kisses me passionately, pushing me backwards, totally dominating me, and I let him have his satisfaction.

He almost slams me on the bed and he crawls on it, towering over me.

"That was rough. Sorry." He apologized.

I gripped the sleeves of his shirt, pulling him, causing him to lose his balance. "I like rough."

He continues to kiss me, his thigh rubbing on my crotch. I lift my hips up and moan at the pleasure, wanting more and more. We both strip our shirts, he pins my hands above my head and he kisses my neck, sucking and biting. Sounds escaped my mouth uncontrollably, my neck is my weakness and he knows it, he knows it very well.

After leaving a couple of marks on my skin, he goes down to my chest and he sucks on my nipple, and again, I moan. He makes his way to my stomach, I try to flex as hard as I can.

"Don't bother." He whispered. "I like your stomach."

"I hate my stomach."

"I think it's cute." He kisses right above my navel. His hands land on the side of my hips, his thumb rubbing along the hem of my underwear, which stuck out above my jeans.

He pinched my thigh as a tease, and I flinch and look at him. He smiles and kisses my crotch, my face flushes red and he unbuttons my pants.

He does the same and we were both in our underwear. He was wearing boxers which exposed the beast lying underneath that cloth, it stuck out like a stiff branch.

He caught me staring at him. "Pretty impressive, huh?"

I snap out of the state I was in, shaking my head. "Uh, yeah."

He bends forward and kisses my stomach again, but this time he makes his way down. He bites the hem of my underwear, tugging on it like a dog.

"I want this off." He demands.

I exhale. "Taylor..."

"Yeah?"

"This is my first time."

He licked his lips. "I'm taking your virginity?"

"My gay virginity."

"Your butt virginity."

I blinked. "What?"

He smiled. "You're bottoming. No excuses."

I push my head back on the pillow. "Fine."

"Hey, dumb dumb." Someone says as something hits my head multiple times.

"You're late." It was Lia, standing beside my bed.

I get up quickly, checking the time. 8:32 A M. I have slept through the first thirty-two minutes of class. "And so are you."

"I have a fever, dumb dumb. Mom said I can stay home."

I stretch and get up. I place the back of my hand on her neck. "You're burning."

"I know, I'm hot." She smiles and looks down. "Take care of that, it's pointing at directly at me."

I look down to what she was referring to. It was my boner.

"I will." I winked. "Anyway, you should get back to bed."

"Will do."

_ . _