Chapter 5 - Boyfriend-To-Friends Meeting

[Picture: Alison Gale Morris and Jason Hays]

"That looks good on you." He smiles, checking me out.

I look at myself on the mirror, the jeans were a little too tight. "It's too tight." 

He chuckled. "It's skinny jeans, Shawn. It's supposed to be tight." 

I look at the mirror, looking at the backside of my jeans. "I don't know if I like it." 

"You look hot in it." He smiled, walking in the fitting room. He pulls me close and cups my butt. "It shows off your legs and ass." 

"It might attract boys and girls." 

"I don't mind." He said. "I want people to admire you and envy me that I have a hot-ass boyfriend. As long as no one flirts with you, everything is okay."  He kisses me on the lips. "I'll protect you."

"Shawn!" 

I blink, widen my eyes and shake my head. "Hmmm?" 

"You have been dozing out on me." Liz said, folding her arms.

I look down. "I'm sorry. I was just...thinking about something." 

"You better not fantasize about Ethan." 

I chuckle. "No, of course not." She gets the rest of her books from her locker. "Not in school." 

She glares at me.

"Kidding." 

She rolls her eyes. "Anyway, should we get going? We have Maths." 

I look around. "Shouldn't we wait for Ethan?" He appears around the corner. "And Jason and Alison?" 

"Speaking of Alison..." Liz starts. "There have been rumours about her hooking up with Jason." 

"What?!" 

"Yeah." 

"I thought she was into girls?" 

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with experimenting." She smiles at Ethan. "Anyway, don't talk about it. We'll tell them when the time is right." 

"Hey guys." Ethan greets. 

I smile to acknowledge him. "Alright." I say to Liz. 

"What're you guys talking about?" He asks.

"Nothing." Liz replies. "Jason and Liz are probably going to be late. We have three minutes left. Shall we get going to Maths?" 

I nodded, and so did Ethan. We start walking. Liz in front and Ethan and I trailing behind her. I noticed he stayed so close to me that our arms and hands would occasionally bump into each other. I noticed but it didn't seem that he did. He wouldn't put some more space between us as we bumped into each other, he'd just laugh if I looked at him. 

Halfway into Maths class, I get a text. Who the hell texts in class? Oh yeah, everyone. I look in front, checking if the teacher is looking. He was writing something on the board so I quickly unlock my phone and read the message. 

"From: Taylor Caniff

Meet me in the bathroom. Now"

I look around, Liz was copying what was written on the board. Ethan staring down at his notebook, writing, probably copying notes but I doubt it. He was most likely doodling or drawing. Jason looked forward blankly, clearly daydreaming, maybe fantasizing about a girl. Alison paid close attention, she loved Math and wanted to learn more and more, following her dream of being an engineer. She was the best in class, but only at Maths. She pretty much didn't care about the other subjects.