Chapter 21 - A Long Time

[Picture: Sad Lizzy. Video: Summertime Sadness - Shawn Mendes Cover]

A/N: Naughty chapter.
A/N: Merry Christmas guys, I love y'all :) :*

I wake up under the covers. It's freezing cold, but it's not a problem since I have someone to hold me tight.

Taylor's arm rests over me, as usual. Our bare bodies touching each other. I feel my boxers hanging loose, showing my butt, which made me wonder why he wanted to pull my underwear down. Did he want to stick his hand between my cheeks to warm his hand? I don't know, but I'm sure we didn't do the deed last night, nor did he just enter me in my sleep. Because really, who can sleep through a cock being shoved in and out their butt?

His hand rests by my stomach, his finger on my belly button. His nose touches my shoulder.

This is a nice way to wake up.

I try to slip my underwear back up, but in doing so I wake Taylor up.

His removes his arm from me as he stretches. "Good morning." He greets groggily.

"Good morning." I greet back and turn around so that I could face him. After he gets his limbs loose, he lies back down on his side to face me, and we look at each other, just staring once more.

He leans in and places a kiss on my nose. I lean in and kiss him, biting his lower lip, earning myself a moan.

"Do you really have to go?" He pouts.

I rub my nose against his. "Yes." I pout too. "I have to check on Lizzy."

"She's a strong woman, I'm sure she's fine."

I get up, removing the covers that have wrapped around me. "Strong women fall..." I get up, grab my phone and head to the bathroom. "...and they cry."

_ . _

I get to her place, Taylor had to drive me since I don't have my license yet. I give him a quick peck and an "I love you." before getting out of the car.

I walk up the porch, and suddenly I'm nervous. Liz harms herself when she can't handle the pain or the problems she has. She wouldn't only cut herself, but she would carve out words on her skin. She has stopped for the past two years, I got her to stop what she's doing.

But what if she's at it again?

What if I knock on the door, and see her mom crying, because Liz killed herself?

What if she answers the door with her arm drenched in blood?

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, collecting myself.

She's fine.

She's going to be fine.

I knock.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

...

One hundred eleven.

One hudred twelve.

And finaly the door opens.

"Oh, hello Shawn, good morning." Her mom greets with a smile, she wipes her hands on her apron and pulls me in for a hug, she kisses me on the cheek. "So sorry for taking long, I was cooking."

I smile. "Is Liz here?"

"She's upstairs, in her room." She invites me inside. She places her hand on my arm, catching my attention. "Did something happen? She didn't come out of her room to eat last night, I stayed up until three in the morning hoping she'd open that door, but it didn't. She's been locking herself inside all day.