Chapter 12 - Lizzy

[Picture: Lizzy's new contacts. Video: Jackson Newman singing. (He actually sounds good.)]

I decide to ring Liz early in the morning, just the time before she leaves for her violin class.

"Yes?" She answers.

Yes? Wow, so fancy. A simple Hey or What would've been okay.

"Lizzyyyyy." I moan. "I have Ebola." 

"Shawn that's not a good joke. Cut it." 

"Can you come visit me?" 

"After class." 

"Nooooo." I complain. "Please skip your tutor for me." 

She grows silent. 

"Liz?" 

"Shut up, I'm looking through my music sheet if I can learn the piece by myself." 

I physically punch the bed in victory and mutter a silent Yes! 

"I should be learning Fiocco's Allegro today. But I love you so I'll meet you there later." 

"Yes!" I yell. "I love you Liz." 

"Ew." She replies and then hangs up.

 _ . _ 

Taylor has texted me that he can skip class tomorrow and be with me,

It's been bothering me why Taylor's been so nice all of a sudden, but I don't want to take the risk of asking him. 

And also! My mom has been so loving, caring and sympathetic that she decided to revoke me being grounded and has allowed me to leave the premises of our house. I pulled her in for a big hug and kissed her cheek, saying Thank you and I love you so so so so much. She left for work and she'll be back by four in the afternoon.

Liz arrives at ten. 

I open the front door after a series of knocks, I jump and grab my chest as I see her with blue eyes. 

"You fucking fuck." I curse. 

She tilts her head to the side and plasters a creepy smile. "You like my new contacts?" 

I look at her for a few seconds, letting the new look sink in. She actually looks good with them. It matches with her (dyed) blonde hair. "Yeah, it's actually nice. Pretty awesome." 

She walks in. "They're not prescription, I can't afford it but I thought they were cute so I just bought them." 

"Only your brown ones are prescription, right?" I ask. 

"Yup." 

"Good." I say in relief. 

She plops herself on the couch, crossing her legs. "What do you wanna do today?" 

"We could go up to my room." I wink. "Maybe. . . do things." 

She gets up, smirking. "What kind of things?" 

"Any thing you want." 

She wiggles her eyebrows. "Naughty things?" 

I nod, and she grabs me by the arm and drags me to my room. She closes the door and pushes me on the bed. She crawls over me, placing her hand over my heart. 

"You're nervous." 

"Liz. . ." I say, sitting up. 

She sees what's wrong, then she removes herself from me, sitting beside me. "What is it?"