Chapter 14 - Kiss Me

[Gif: Lizzy's attempt on flirting. Video: Make You Love Me - Us The Duo]

"Why are all the cute boys in your grade?" Lia asks as I show her a picture of the new kid, Jack.

I laugh. "It's because of puberty, Lia." I tell her. "When all the boys in your grade go through it, they'll become hot guys." 

"I can't wait." 

I chuckle and mess her hair up. We continue eating our breakfast.

School, finally. I never thought I'd be so excited for school.

After we've eaten, Lia goes ahead since she carpools with her friend, and no, of course her friend doesn't drive the car, it's her parents.

I take a while packing all my things in my bag, just a couple of books and binders, and then a handy novel just in case. 

I head outside and find Taylor leaning against a tree on the sidewalk, on his phone. He was wearing a plain white shirt and denim shorts which honestly is difficult for guys to pull off since it's initially women's wear, but Taylor can seriously look good in anything. He looks best wearing nothing. *winks* 

"Hey sexy." I greet, acknowledging his choice of shorts, he looks up and looks down at what he's wearing.

"It's laundry day okay?" He pouts. "Do I really look horrible?" 

I wrap my arm around his torso, pulling him close to me as we start walking to school. "I wasn't being sarcastic." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. You look good, Taylor." 

He looks at what I'm wearing, a denim jacket over a black shirt, and dark skinny jeans. "Looks like we kind of match each other today." He runs his hand through my jacket.

"Coincidence, huh?" 

He nods. 

The walk to school is long, but I didn''t mind since the weather isn't that hot, in fact, it was kind of chilly today, which makes me feel thankful that I wore all this clothing, and at the same time makes me wonder how Taylor stays warm in his shorts, with those hairless legs of his. 

We talk and talk and talk, and it turns out he's also heard of the new kid- Jack, because Jack used to play basketball at his former school. Taylor's pumped to meet him, and even told me he secretly hopes Jack's straight so that no one will interfere with our relationship again, which I found cute. 

We enter the building and he places a really quick kiss on my cheek before we part ways, his locker is literally on the other side of the building of where my locker is, and he has to catch up with his basketball buddies for their first class together, where as I have to meet up with the suspendee's- Liz, Alison, and Jason. And hopefully Ethan shows up too, I just hope he's okay. The five of us have Science together. 

"Tank top?" I ask Liz who's standing by her locker, which was next to mine. "Daring little lady." 

"It was hot this morning." She complains. "The weather is starting to get bipolar again, where it makes dressing appropriately impossible." She rubs her arms. 

And being the good male best friend I am, I ask "Do you want my jacket?" 

Her jaw drops, but not at what I said, but at what's behind me. I turn around and I do the same. 

Jack Clairne walks through the hall, everyone clearly stops and stares at him, even the guys. He was wearing a red shirt and skinny jeans, topping it off with a beanie and a watch on his right wrist. Jack knows what's happening, he knows heads are turning, but he likes it, he loves the attention.