Chapter 17 - Come Over

[Picture: Alison and Jason. Video: Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid 30]

Friday night, we planned a sleep-over at my house. The six of us, Taylor, Liz, Ethan, Alison, Jason and I are going to stay up and talk and talk and talk. Our little group chats and exchanging of stories never fail to entertain all of us, we just keep blabbing and all of a sudden we have been talking for three hours straight.

"What time are your friends coming over, honey?" Mom asked, placing the snacks on the dining table, nachos, chips and dip, pizza is also on it's way.

I shrugged. "They'll just text me, and if they forget to do that, they'll just show up on the door."

"Alright." She wiped her hands on a cloth. "We'll be back by eleven, are you kids going to be okay?"

"I'm sixteen, mom." I smile at her. "I can manage."

She places a kiss on my forehead. "Alright." And heads to her room to change.

My parents, including Lia are going out for dinner, while my friends and I are having pizza, and if Jason remembered and managed to do the task we asked of him, we would also be having some Mexican cuisine tonight.

Initially, Taylor wasn't going to come, saying that he doesn't feel like he should crash our friends-night. Because no one likes that one friend that brings his/her partner to every outing they go. But I tell him that my friends are fine with him joining us, and that they're already comfortable with him. I also reminded him that I'd be needing a cuddle buddy, and he agreed to come.

They arrive at around seven in the evening.

"Hey!" We all say in unison. I let them in, and Jason has not failed us, bringing boxes of Mexican food. Taylor enters last, trailing after my friends, we give each other a quick peck as I close the door. Daisy wags her tail as she reunites with the people she has met a few days before, and they pet her, and she lingers with Taylor, missing the one who gave her to me.

Lizzy raises a finger. "Can I ask a favor?"

"What is it, madame?" I say.

"Can we eat dinner first?" She asks. "I'm starving."

"Well, pizza's still on it's way." I shrug. "But I guess we could snack on that later on."

We all agree and sit down together by the dining table.

"Who's taking care of Pesto?" I ask Ethan.

He drops his plastic fork, and so does his jaw. "Shit."

My eyes widen. "Did you forget our dog?!"

He stands up, quickly slipping his jacket on. He runs out the door. "i'll be back!" He yells.

Oh Ethan.

We continue with our meal together with the usual chit-chat. We talk about people, projects, teachers, and other nice places to visit on spring break. Liz and I are hoping to be able to fly to New York to check out The Juilliard School and other possible schools we could get in to. But Taylor wants the two of us to spend the break together, alone in this beach resort he found. And the MagCon family are planning to reunite. It's a hard choice.

I miss the family.

Cameron, Nash, the two Jacks, Mahogany and Jacob. I wonder if Mahogany's pregnant yet? Well, I hope they're using protection, because Jacob's just a little boy, despite the fact that I know they're already having sex. I miss Matt and Carter, Aaron and Hayes too. I wonder how Haaron is putting up, if they're still together or if they've broken up already. I know Nash and Cam are still holding on, and I admire them for that, Jacob and Mahogany as well.