Three

The day had ended and I went downstairs to head to my locker. Someone had shoved me which caused all my books to fall to the ground. "Oops...I'm so sorry." The blonde headed girl said with a giggle. "Next time watch where your headed." She said. "Yeah watch where your headed." Her three little minions said tagging along.

"Actually, no your the one who bumped in to me." I said raising my right eyebrow. "I don't know who you think you are. But no one I mean no one ever talks back to me." She said angrily. "Cant believe you were homeschooled. Were your parents really that embarrassed of you." She said laughing. That's it she's had enough. I casted a spell quickly that'll make her embarrass herself.

"Veritas tempus" I whispered. "I'm sorry Stephanie. But I'm like totally jealous of you. I mean look at you, you have the perfect hair and skin. I mean are you even wearing makeup. Your skin is flawless." She blurted out. I furrowed my eyebrows and sighed. "I did not mean to say that." She said swallowing hard. She walks away and her minions follows.

Putting my belongings in my locker. "Hey Stephanie." I looked back and it was Jackson. "Yeah what's up." I asked. "Doing anything after school." He raised and eyebrow. "I'm sorry but my dad is here. And he'll freak out if he seems me with you." I said giving an awkward smile. "Well can I walk you out at least." He asked. I nodded. Walking out the school.

I see my father parked in front of the school. "Well here is okay. Thank you." I said. "Anytime Stephanie." He nodded. Walking to my fathers car he steps out and opens the door for me. Getting in he closes it. "New friend." He asked getting into the passenger seat. "Yes, and his name is Jackson." I said giggling. "Jackson. Hm." My father said. "Dad it's okay I'm not a little girl anymore." I said giving a slight smile.

"I know. But your still my little girl kiddo." He said. Making my way home I walk in to see my mother with Caroline on the couch. "Hey, how was your first day Stephanie." My mother asks. "It was good so far." I said with a slight smile. "Hi Caroline." I said waving. "How's my favorite little niece doing." She said giving me a tight hug. "I'm fine, is everything okay." I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Caroline and I decided that it would be best if you attend the Salvatore boarding school." My mother said giving a awkward smile. "We will give you a tour and if it's not your thing no biggie." Caroline said. "Okay, when is the tour." I asked. "Today, if that's fine." My mother insisted. "Sure." I said giving a slight smile.

"I'll drive you all

"I'll drive you all." Caroline said. Making our way to the Salvatore boarding school it was gated outside. Caroline pressed onto a button and spoke. "It's me Caroline." She said. The gate then opens and she drove in. "We're here." She said. "Wow it's bigger then I imagined it." My mother said. "Yeah we did a few more arrangements." Caroline smiled. "Wished my brother was here to see all the hard work your putting into this school Caroline." My father said giving a slight smile.

Caroline nodded. Getting out the vehicle, I took in the view. The school was big. Making our way to the front of the school. Two girls showed up, one with blonde hair and one with brunette hair. "Welcome to the Salvatore boarding school cousin." The blonde hair girl said with the biggest smile. I nodded and made my way inside.