Thirty Nine

"you'll heal. don't worry." I said with a slight smile. Hope looks up at me and chants a spell quietly. I fell onto the ground groaning in pain, Mg grabs my arm to get me back up from the floor. I looked back up at hope and chuckled. "that was a good one." I sneered. I chanted a spell causing Hope to fall asleep. "put her in the cellar." I sighed tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. looking back at the students I left them a message. "tell that headmaster of yours this isn't over." I smiled widely. "she's in the cellar." he nods. "perfect, come on there's someone on my list." I said walking out the school with Mg. getting into the car I drove off. "who's on that list of yours." Mg asks. "why does it matter." I said without making eye contact with him. "I'm your partner in crime, I think we should do this together." I chuckled at what he said and nodded. "Kai Parker." I sighed.

"I see you're after revenge." he chuckled lightly. "indeed I am." Mg shook his head. "that won't solve anything Steph." he sighed. "to me it will, what makes you so sure it won't." I said. "you've got to think smarter than this Steph." I looked at Mg and sighed. "maybe you're right, but a little blood on our hands will be fun." I shrugged. "I agree." he sneered. making our way to this abandoned house. Mg and I stopped, getting out the car taking in the view. "well, this is creepy." I said with a sigh. walking in the house, I checked my surroundings. "hello Stephanie, I see you Brought a friend." Kai calls out standing on the stairs. "scared you cant take on two." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You guys are kid, of course I can take you both

"You guys are kid, of course I can take you both." I looked at Mg and nod. he vamp ran behind Kai kicking him, causing him to fall off the stairs. I kneeled down and yanked his hair upwards to look up at me. "you're pathetic." I sighed letting go roughly. "put him in the back of the trunk." I said before walking back to my car. after Mg puts kai into the trunk, we headed to a gas station. "thirsty." I asked looking over at Mg. "I could use something to drink." he grinned. walking inside the store I see a red headed girl, tripping her with a spell I chanted I made my way to her and let out a hand for her to take. "are you okay." I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "yeah, I'm fine thank you." she laughed awkwardly. "it happens to the best of us." I chuckled. "I stopped at the closets gas station and I was wondering if you can jump start my car." I smiled slightly.

"Oh yeah, of course." she said making her way out the gas station, following her behind I showed her to my car. she opens the car engine and looks back at me. "everything looks fine." "don't make a sound." I compelled her, she nods quickly and gulps hard. I look back up at Mg. he then makes his way to me and examines the red haired girl. "ladies first." he said. tucking her hair behind her ear, my fangs grew out and sunk into her neck. Mg then joins causing us to drain her, I then ripped off her head and attached it back onto her body leaving her by the gas pumps.