Six

Hope and I made our way to the kitchen. "Oh hey hope and Stephanie." Mg said waving. "Hey, what do you guys have to eat." I asked. "Well, I just made some of the best sugar cookies on earth." Mg chuckled. "Oh really." Hope nodded while laughing. "I love sugar cookies. Alright let's see if you passed the tasting." I said shrugging.

"Alright, one for you and you. Try it." Mg said with confidence. I took a bite and made a face. "I mean it's good, could use a bit more sugar." I said with my mouth full. Hope agreed as well. "Definitely gonna have to give that to Stephanie." Hope shrugged. "Oh, here let me get this for you. You had cookie on the side of your mouth." Mg said cleaning it off with his thumb.

"Oh well thank you. Didn't even notice." I said touching my bottom lip. Hope notices the tension. "I don't think you haven't seen the back yard of the school yet. Wanna see." Hope asked. I don't know why she was acting a bit strange with the whole little situation between me and Mg.

"Sure, and Mg if you ever need help in the kitchen I'll be here to help

"Sure, and Mg if you ever need help in the kitchen I'll be here to help." I smiled. "Of course. You'll be the first person I'll ask help for." He said smiling slightly. "What was that about." Hope asked suddenly. "What was what about what." I asked. "You, Mg. There was some tension going on." Hope said crossing her arms together. "I doubt anything will happen between us. Plus I hear he has some crush on Lizzie." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"That's been going on since they were kids. It's okay for people to move on and give others a chance you know." Hope suggested. "You're right. But Lizzie's my cousin, I wouldn't want to make things awkward between us." I said sighing. "I don't think she even likes Mg to be honest." Hope laughed. "Not even gonna second guess why you say that, because I totally agree with you." I giggled.

"Stephanie." I heard someone call my name. I looked back and it was Lizzie. Oh lord. "What are you doing with Hope...Mikaelson." Lizzie said with a disgusted look on her face. "She was just showing me the backyard of the school. Which is nice, has plenty of space and the view is amazing." I said looking up at the sky. "You could've asked me to show you the backyard. I'm the one who's suppose to show you around not Hope." Lizzie said rolling her eyes.

"Why does it matter Lizzie." Hope asked. "Because, my father was the once who put me in charge for making Stephanie feel comfortable and welcoming to the school. Pretty sure he never suggested you to do the job." Lizzie said raising both her eyebrows with anger.

"Hey, it's okay. I think the tour is done what I need right now is to say goodbye to my parents. Because I'm choosing to stay at the Salvatore school with my amazing cousins." I said to Lizzie giving her a warming hug. "Thank you." Hope worded before walking off. "Daddy is gonna be so happy to hear this." Lizzie screams out of excitement.