Fifty Two

Storming out the room I bumped into someone. "Hey, Steph." It was Mg. "Steph." He calls out again grabbing onto my arm. "What is it." I sighed. "Are you okay." He asked sounding concern. "I'm fine, But being away from you will definitely help right now." Trying to let go of Mg's grip. "Follow me." He nodded his head. "Let go of me Mg." I flared my nostrils. "Trust me." He begged.

Following Mg. We headed into the cemetery. "Well, this is odd." I sighed. "Have you ever visited your mothers grave once she passed away." I looked up at him and cleared my throat. "No I haven't." "When I tend to get upset, I just sit here and admire the dead basically." I raised both my eyebrows and chuckled. "Didn't know you had some fetish towards dead people."

"I'm serious Stephanie. Try talking to her. She will hear you." I crossed my arms and swallowed hard. "No, I'm fine. Now where was I. Oh, that's right. I was leaving." "Steph, please." I sighed and sat at a rock looking at my mothers grave. "Well I'm not gonna do it if you're here." Mg then walks up to me and kisses me onto my forehead. I cleared my throat trying to process what just happened. "So, mom..." I said hesitant.

"Oh fuck, this is stupid

"Oh fuck, this is stupid." I got up. "Stephanie." I turned to see my mother on the other side. "Were you at my grave." She asked. "Yeah, sorry. I shouldn't have came." "No, wait. I'm glad you did." She tucked a strain of hair behind her ear. "Sometimes it's just you know, gets lonely in here." A tear rolls down from her face. "I'm glad I can talk to you baby." I sniffled and sighed. "I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to get to me." I chuckled.

"I'm not, you've made a huge mistake. That I know you'll regret baldy Stephanie." "God. Will everyone stop telling me that I've made a mistake. Get over it. This is me, the real me." I chuckled. "It's not. You're Stephane. The comforting friend, friendly and cheerful little girl I know. I miss that side of you steph." I looked up and smiled. "Well shame on you." I shrugged.

"Wait." I hear her say before I leave. "You can bring me back." She says. "How." I turned to her. "black magic. Even though I told you to never do it." "I've already been doing black magic, i feel different but in a good way. I don't know why you never told me it was amazing." I crossed my arms. "It's not. It takes control over you. It had happened to me while trying to help my friends."

"Okay, go on. Tell me the spell." I suddenly was eager now to help bring back my mother.