Fifty Three

"You need the blood of a tribrid." I stood there blanked about what she said. "There's no way in hell I'm asking for her help mom." I sighed. "That's the only way. She's strong enough to bring me back. I don't have much time here, the other side is falling apart. Hurry." She vanishes. Heading back to the Salvatore's boarding school I've made one hell of an entrance. "Mr salztman." "Stephanie." He looked shocked to see me. "I need to talk to you. Privately." I said already knowing the vamps and wolfs were hearing.

Entering his office I sat down. "I need hopes blood." "What. No." He said shaking his head. "Why." I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "Because god knows what you're gonna do with it." He looked frightened. "I need it for my mother. She told me that's the only thing that'll bring her back the other side is falling apart." I reasoned with him. "We need to speak to hope about this." He goes on and makes an announcement for the school. Hearing the door open I made eye contact with her.

"What is she doing here." She flares her nostrils. "Well it seems like I'm not welcomed here anymore." I said sarcastically. "You tried to kill us." She said. "Okay, well technically you all are already dead so." "Alright enough you two." He says annoyed. Mr Saltzman looks at me a nod. "You have two options. Option A give me your blood. Or option B I'll just drain it out of you." I said. "What. No way." Hope crosses her arms together. "She left me no choice." I stood up making my way to her but I wasn't able to touch her.

"What is this

"What is this." I asked confused. "Lizzie and Josie made their way in. "Of course. Always protecting miss little Hope Mikaelson." I scoffed. "Nothing a little dark magic can't handle right." I giggled. "No." I hear my mother voice called out. "Every time you do dark magic the quicker I fade away in here." She says causing me to stop myself from what I was about to do. "Just give me the blood Hope." "I need to know why." I shook my head. "What am I exactly gonna use it for, c'mon." I chuckled.

"I need it for my mother. The other side is falling apart. I want to bring her back." I said. "Lizzie Josie and hope all looked at each other. "Fine." She said. Making our way to Hope's bedroom we all sat onto the floor. "This is gonna be a bit hard because there isn't really a spell for this." I swallowed hard. "Well here goes nothing." "I also need your blood since your connected to a Bennett witch." I nodded and let her cut both of my palms. Holding each others hand we chanted together.

"Mom." "Oh you guys made it." She sighed with relief. "What do we do now." I asked. "I need Hope to keep the portal open. You're strong enough to do it." She says nodding to hope. "You're the key to bring me back. I need you to pull me out." I nodded and tried pulling her out. "I can't. It's too strong." I cried out. "You can. Don't give up." Pulling her out I hear Lizzie. "She's bleeding. She can't go any further." Josie pulls her back. "You can't or you'll break the connection Lizzie."

"You've got it baby." Finally pulling her out. I passed out onto ground in the real world. "Steph." I see a person hovering over me. "We did it." They all smiled. "Where is she." "Right here." My mother came up to me giving me the biggest hug. Something inside of me changed. My humanity switched turned back on. I'm me again.