Forty Three

Walking out of the cell, someone throws me causing my back to hit against the wall. Looking back up it was Hope. "I guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way." She sighed. "I don't want to have to hurt you Hope." I scoffed. "I've been through worse." She sighed. Vamp running in-front of her I landed a punch, she doges it and twists my arm. Pulling my arm away I threw a lamp at her. Hope touches her forehead and sees blood on her hands.

"Like I said, I don't want to have to hurt you." I sighed. "You're only hurting yourself." She scoffed. "I'm not here to fight you, I'm here to help." She nods. "I don't want your help, so I advise for you to stop." I shook my head. Hope walks up to me and holds both of my hands. "There's a tiny spot in there that wants to be shown." She said with a soft tone in her voice. "This is me, Hope." I rolled my eyes. "It's not." She shook her head. "How's that boyfriend of yours." I grinned.

"He has no part in this Stephanie

"He has no part in this Stephanie." She said furrowing her eyebrows. "Maybe. But it'll shut you up wouldn't it." I shrugged. Vamp running into Landon's room he looked puzzled. "What's wrong Steph." He asked concern. "I could really use something to snack on." I smirked. Landon furrows his eyebrows and backs away. Walking up closer to him I grabbed him by his collar and sunk my fangs into his neck. "You're hurting me Stephanie." He groans.

"Landon." Hope raises her voice. Hope throws me to the ground and came running to Landon who was losing a lot of blood. I chuckled and wiped the excess blood from my lips. "He's delicious, I see why you have a liking to him." I smiled mischievously. Hope lips trembles and she bites onto her wrist and feeds Landon her blood. Landon shakes his head and Hope furrows her eyebrows. "You can't die on me Landon." She said trying to gasp for air.

Hope gives Landon her blood while a tear rolls down her face. Hope charges at me and flared her nostrils, "how could you." She said. "How could I not?" I giggled. "You are my friend, Stephanie." She shook her head. "Was, past tense." I said with sarcasm. "I don't care about you, nor this school." I shrugged. "Josie and Lizzie." She crosses her arms. "I did what had to be done Hope. There's no coming back after this." I said. "You're grieving, that's totally normal. But not like this." I sighed.

"You sure do know about grieving, after all your parents did die." I chuckled. "That had to stay with me forever." She said. "Everyone's different Hope." I rolled my eyes. "Everything you caused, you can still fix it." She said. "I don't want to fix it." I vamp ran to her snapping her neck.