Twenty

Getting ready I decided to put on a black crop t-shirt with a pair of black shorts and to top it off a plaid jacket. I honestly didn't feel like doing anything to my hair so I let loose. "are you ready Stephanie." lizzie asks bursting into my room. "there's a thing called knocking lizzie." "your dressed. anyway are you ready." lizzie asks again putting her hands on her hips. someone then knocks onto my door that was already open. lizzie looks back and throws a fit. "what are you doing here." lizzie asks furrowing her eyebrows. "well, Stephanie invited me to the mystic grill." hope said with a sigh. "did you seriously invite her Steph." lizzie complained. "yes, I did. now I want tonight to be peaceful okay." lizzie huffs and nods. 

"okay well let's go." hope and I followed. "where are you girls going." Mr saltzman asked. "to the mystic grill. by the way where's Josie." lizzie says. "I'm here." a soft voiced called out. "be safe and be back before curfew." Mr saltzman said raising both his eyebrows. "we will." lizzie says giving Mr saltzman a kiss onto the cheek. getting into the car we all made it to the mystic grill. it looked beautiful, with all of the lights that was surrounded the place outside. "we're here." lizzie says putting the vehicle into parking. we all headed inside and it reeked of alcohol, but people were enjoying themselves. "lizzie!." a group of people called over. we all followed lizzie. 

"hey guys

"hey guys." "oh this is my cousin, Stephanie." I waved while giving them a slight smile. "its nice to meet you." a brown skinned guy who stood 6ft tall said. I nodded. "hey guys I brought some drinks." I knew that voice from a mile away. "Mg." I smiled. "oh hey Stephanie." Mg says giving me a hug. "how are you doing after everything that happened." he asked curiously. "i'm doing fine. thanks for asking." I sighed. "didn't expect to see you here." I raised both of my eyebrows and laughed. "well, these are my friends to. couldn't leave them hanging." everyone saw how close me and Mg were and lizzie clears her throat to change the subject. "this is cousins first time here so we have to do a toast." lizzie says putting her drink up. "were drinking tonight." I furrowed my eyebrows. "its a tradition we all do. but it's just one drink." I nodded and grabbed a drink. 

holding up my drink as the rest of them did lizzie starts making a toast. "I'm glad you all came. and this will be our spot permanently." we all made a toast and jugged down our drink. it was strong glad it will just be one drink. "okay lets dance what are you all waiting for." lizzie squeals. everyone began to dance expect hope and I. "well. its just us too." I said. "yeah, I don't really dance." hope giggles. "i'm not really a dancing type of guy but will you dance with me." a fair skin guy with curly hair asks hope nervously. hope looks up at him and giggles. "sure." she nods. then it was just me. I sighed looking around the room. "hey." both Mg and the brown skinned guy who stood 6ft tall came up to me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "would you want to dance with me." both of them said. "why don't we all dance." I shrugged. both of them looked at each other and looked back at me. I smiled slightly and we all made to the dance floor.