Fifty Four

"Heard there's a new vamp attending here." I hear a bunch of the students gossip as I make my way to eat lunch. "Hey, what's all this new vampire attending here." I asked. Lizzie squealed with excitement. "I literally looked up his file and he is drop dead hot." Josie made a face and giggled. I shook my head and smiled. "Hey Stephanie." Rafael waves. I looked up and smiled slightly, Mg notices. "Well ima catch you guys later, I got a biology exam to study." "Good luck." I said. "Bye." Josie and Lizzie both said.

Getting up I see Rafael make his way to me. "How are you." "I'm doing better." I awkwardly smiled. "I'm sorry. This is just all weird to me. I kind of like you know...killed you." I whispered. "Hey, it's all good. Your humanity was off, I forgive you." "Thanks." I gave him a tight hug. "Well I gotta get going, see you at lunch?" He raised one of his eyebrows. "Yeah, see you." I nodded. Heading to class I heard the sound of someone aggressively drinking. Making my way to the kitchen where the sound was coming from. I came upon a dark haired guy dressed in all black.

"Hey." I called out. Catching his attention he turned around with blood dripping down from his lips. "You can't drink blood bags that aren't on campus." He grabbed a napkin and ignored my comment. He made his was out. "Well that was weird." I mumbled to myself. Making my way to class Lizzie and Josie made their way to me. "How do I look." Lizzie asks as she fixes her lipstick while looking into her compact mirror. "You look fine Lizzie." I said rolling my eyes playfully. "I've told her that a million times already." Josie sighs.

"I'm just making sure, I cannot meet the love of my life hideous

"I'm just making sure, I cannot meet the love of my life hideous." Josie and I both mocked Lizzie which caused all of us to laugh. "Good morning everyone have a seat." "The assignment is on the board any questions raise your hand." Hearing a knock onto the door, Lizzie went and go the door. "I-I-we have a new student Mrs Gibson." Lizzie nervously says. "Oh, hello welcome. What is your name." "Nathan." I looked up at him and he winked at me. I went back to doing my work as I got a text from hope.

"Is it me or the new boy is kind of weird." I chuckled at her message. "Right. I thought I was the only one." I texted. "Stephanie, care to read one of my rules out loud to me." I slightly smiled and read ruled number 4. "All cellular devices should be put away." "Bring it on my desk you'll get it at the end of the period." She says while she continues lecturing on today's assignment. Putting my phone onto her desk I made eye contact with him again. I don't know why but I've just got a bad feeling about him.

Making my way back to my seat I turned in my work when I was done. The bell had rung and I went and grabbed my phone. "I don't want to see it out again Stephanie." She says while raising an eyebrow at me. "Sorry Mrs Gibson won't happen again." I nodded.

Walking past Nathan I felt his eyes staring me down. Heading to lunch I sat at the table. "New boy huh." Rafael raises both his eyebrows and laughs. "He's so perfect." Lizzie says while staring at him. "Mg what do you feel about him." I asked. "He's to himself really. I have nothing to say." I scanned the lunch room and made eye contact with him again. He just smirked at me.