Thirty Five

Catching the bus to head out of town. I decided to catch a plane to go to Paris, my mother never gotten the chance to, so I will. I then receive a message from my father. unlocking my phone the message said. "please come back, you're making a mistake." I sighed looking at the message. I replied back saying. "the only mistake I've made was not making this choice a long time ago." I said before turning off my phone. "want anything to drink." a women came walking up to me. "I could go for something red and bright." I said with a sighed. "so wine." she asked. "I had something else in mind." I said compelling her. "go to the back, and I want you to slit your wrist while pouring in into those fancy glass you guys have." I smiled widely. 

A few minutes later the women came back terrified

A few minutes later the women came back terrified. "oh sweetie cover that up, or you'll bleed to death." I said taking my drink. smelling it, it was delicious. she did as I told her, and then I began to savor the taste. causing the veins under my eyes to grow. After ten hours of traveling I've finally made it. "alright everyone, we've arrived to Paris. please unbuckle your seatbelts and have a safe trip." the flight attendant said in the mic. unbuckling my seat I made it out the plane and took in a deep breath. I looked around to find a person traveling on their own. "hold this." I compelled a guy who was 6ft with brunette hair. 

He paused for a moment and held onto my belongings. "I have a girlfriend, that i'm suppose to be meeting." he chuckled awkwardly. "we can meet her together, come on." I said, he followed and I went to go book a hotel. "room for one." I smiled widely. the guy at the front nodded, and gave me my room key. heading into the elevator I looked to my right and asked the guy a question. "how long you and your girlfriend been together." "four years." he nodded. "cute." I sneered. unlocking my room, I closed the door behind me and sat onto the bed. "well, you can sleep on the chair over there." I shrugged. "wait, i'm staying  the night with you. my girlfriend is gonna be pissed." he groaned. "it's fine. don't worry, she won't be able to speak after this." I giggled. 

"what do you mean." he furrowed his eyebrows. "you'll eventually see." I smiled mischievously.