Forty Four

Landon widen his eyes and got up from the bed. "I know we don't know each other for that long, but I care for you Steph." I chuckled and crossed my arms. "If you care, keep that girlfriend of yours under control." I shrugged. "She's just trying to help, we all are." He scoffed. "I don't need any of you guys help." I shook my head. Suddenly someone comes storming into the room chanting a spell.

Falling down onto the ground I held both my hands against my forehead. "Grab hope." I looked back up to see Josie. "Didn't think you'd had it in you Josie." I chuckled. "You need to be stopped." She said. "How's that sister of yours." I grinned. Josie puts out both her hands and slams me to the wall. "You did this, she's hurt because of you." Josie furrowed her eyebrows in hurt. "Josie." Mr Salztman calls out. "Oh god, are you okay." He asked giving her a hug.

"Stephanie." Mr Saltzman sighs. "I'm disappointed in you." I chuckled and shrugged. "This here, is your uncle." My nostrils flared, getting up I shook my head. "My uncle has nothing to do with this." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Becoming a ripper, killing for your excitement. Is your uncles doing." He said with anger in his voice. "Losing your mother has put everyone else in a horrible state right now Stephanie." I scoffed.

"You have this darkness in you, that is what Stefan went through

"You have this darkness in you, that is what Stefan went through." Hearing my uncles name i gulped hard. Vamp running to him I punched him causing blood to drip down his nose. I grabbed his shirt and held him up against the wall. "Maybe I like becoming this ripper, I wished my uncle would've told me this sooner." My veins under my eyes grew causing me to sunk my fangs into his neck roughly. "Stephanie you're hurting him." Josie cried out.

Turning back to Josie while blood drips down my chin onto my shirt. I dropped Mr Saltzman onto the ground. "I'm doing you a favor." I sighed. Before Josie can chant a spell, I chanted a spell causing Josie to pass out onto the ground. Mr Saltzman puts his hand onto his neck applying pressure onto the womb. "The only way you'll survive is if you take my blood, do you deserve it." I kneeled down. "This isn't you." He said trying to make a word out. "Yeah, typical line. I've been hearing that this whole day." I sighed.

"Stephanie." I hear a voice called out to me. Standing up, I looked back to see my mother. "You don't need to do this." She shook her head. "I do." I scoffed. "Your in my head again." I huffed. "You allow me to." She shrugged. "Well, I was in the middle of something, so be gone." I sighed. "Wait." She said. "What." I said. "Everyone single person you had killed, will haunt you forever." I furrowed my eyebrows.

I ignored my mother and kneeled down to Mr Saltzman. "You see her." He asks. "I do." I sighed. "Your humanity is still in there." He said coughing up blood. "It's not, say goodbye to well, one of your daughters because your dying tonight." I grinned. "You can't take me from my daughters Stephanie." He furrowed his eyebrows. My fangs grew causing me to sunk my fangs into this neck.

Draining his blood, I tilt my head back and sighed. "Dad." Josie eyes opened. Leaving the room I was surrounded by Hope, Mg and my father. My father vamp runs to me sticking a stake into my stomach. My eyes looked back up at him with a tear rolling down both our faces.