Eight

"Lizze some things are meant to be kept in the past." i said trying to comfort her. "you know nothing. What her father did will always be brought into history. I realized this school year was gonna be tough, there's so much history that was in this school. Starting with my uncle. I didn't really get to know who he was, i knew because of the pictures around the school.

"we have to find her." I said to lizzie. "she'll find her way back, trust me. she's done this before as a kid." lizzie said sighing. "this isn't right. why are you always so mean towards her." I asked curious. "I don't know. maybe I was just jealous of her, she made so much friends the first day of being here. and this guy I had a huge crush on liked her." "Lizze your as perfect as your mother I mean come on. Caroline Forbes was miss mystic."

"Im jealous myself." I giggled. lizzie should always know where she came from and what an amazing mother Caroline is. "I mean yeah, I know." she laughed flipping her hair back. "okay, what do you say?" I asked. "fine." "where do we look." I said sighing. "she usually visits her home town. New Orleans."

"But don't you just think my dad can handle this

"But don't you just think my dad can handle this." Lizzie said grabbing my arm. "I know he will. But I think hope is very misunderstood and she needs a friend by her side." No one should ever go through this. "Ok but how do we tell your dad this?". "I'll just ask Josie to cover for us. What's the worse that can happen." Lizzie said shrugging. I nodded. 

"I'll head to my room and pack some things for the road let me know when your ready." I said. Lizzie nodded and walked away. Walking into my room. "Oh my god mg. What are you doing here." I asked out of breath. "You know I never knew much about you." He said in a soft tone. "Um..is everything okay?". "Yeah..it's just right now I'm a bit tipsy." I was shocked. This doesn't seem like him. 

"How did you even get any access to the alcohol." I asked. "Mr saltzman has it store in his office. Everyone gets a bit once in a while." Mg laughs. "Do you ever think Lizzie will like me?". Mg said with a sad look in his face. "I think your a great guy, and Lizzie should see that herself. But it's gonna take time for her to see you. Just wait as long as you can." I said sighing. Mg walks up to me and cuffs my face into his hands, we both make intimate eye contact. "I just wished she could see me for me." "I-I think your should think this out and talk to her when your sober." Mg stops me mid sentence and kisses me. 

I kissed him back. I don't know why, I don't regret what I did. But I did regret the consequences afterwards...the kiss was rough but yet so passionate. Suddenly he stops. "I-im so sorry Stephanie." Mg said rushing out of the room.