Twenty Two

laying in bed looking at the ceiling I was in my thoughts. if I hadn't went to the mystic grill I would have not fed off of Rafael. I groaned while covering my face with my pillow. I hear a knock on my door. "go away." I yelled out loud. "it's me Rafael." I got up from my bed to open the door slightly open. "can I come in." he asked. I nodded and open the door. letting him in and closing the door behind him. "I just wanted to say that tonight was not your fault." he sighed. "it was, if I hadn't fed off you. this would have never happened." I huffed. "I let you feed off me, because I wanted to." he chuckles. "well, why did you let me feed off of you." I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"I don't know actually." he furrowed his eyebrows then looked away. "it doesn't matter why. you're still alive technically." we both laughed. "just don't get in your feelings about what happen. you did nothing wrong." he said giving me a smile. I nodded and gave him a hug. he stiffened for a moment but then gave in. "thank you for doing that for me tonight." I looked up at him and we made eye contact. "no problem." he nodded. "well. i gotta get going, trying to settle into my room." he sighed. I nodded and he made his way out the door. 

waking up to the sun hitting my face

waking up to the sun hitting my face. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I started my day off with a cold shower. getting dressed in my uniform, I headed downstairs. "Good morning." I turned to my right and it was Mg. "Good morning, how'd did you slept." I asked curiously. "good actually. what about you." he replied. "awful. but a cold shower will do for my morning." he chuckled. "headed to science." he asked. I nodded. we both then make our way to class. 

"Good morning class. hope everyone's weekends was good." after hearing what she said I thought about that night. I zoned out and all of a sudden I broke my pencil. "Stephanie. everything alright." she asked furrowing her eyebrows confused. "yes. sorry." I nodded. "hey stranger." I flinched in my seat. "god, you scared me." I breathe heavily. "everything okay." he asked. "yeah. I guess I just have a bit of a rough morning." I sighed. after going to all three of my classes it was time for lunch. walking in the line I spot hope. "hope!." I called out. hope turned back and called me over. I then went in line with hope. "hey. I didn't see you at the grill. you just disappeared." "sorry. I had a bad night. so I just left. didn't mean to leave you hanging." I apologized. "don't apologize, it's fine. plus I wasn't bored surprisingly." she giggles. "oh my god. did you and that scrawny kid hook up." I widen both my eyes in shock. 

"his name is Landon. and no, didn't want to rush it." she sighed. I nodded. getting my food I spotted lizzie with Josie and a group of her friends. she waved to me and I looked back at hope. "come sit with us at lunch." "um...I don't know Stephanie. I usually sit alone." she sighs. "Landon will be there." she looked back at me and rolled her eyes playfully. "I hate you. fine I'll sit with you guys." she laughs.