Thirty Six

"Come on wake up. we have someone to meet." I said throwing a pillow at him. "text her where are we gonna meet at." I said. "oh, and i'm kinda hungry, so will you mind not that I really care whats your answer." he pulled out his wrist and the veins under my eyes grew. my fangs then sunk into his wrist, drinking a little bit not wanting to drain him. I looked back up and wiped the blood away from my mouth. "cover that up." I said before heading to the mirror to fix my hair. he did as he was told and texted his girlfriend. "she said at her place." he sighed. "perfect." I sneered. "I'll drive, give me your car keys." he said handing me his keys. 

Walking out the hotel, we made it to the garage. getting inside the car I looked back at him. "address." I said. he showed me the GPS and I nodded. driving the brown haired guy spoke. "why are you doing this." he asked concern. "because why not? it's fun." I shrugged. "never thought I'll come across one." I furrowed my eyebrows. "what do you mean." I asked. "a vampire." he sighed. "how did you know." I asked. "my father was geek when it came to history." he said. "okay, we're here." I said putting the car into parking. getting out the car, I knocked onto her door. "oh hi and you are?" she furrowed her eyebrows. "his girlfriend silly." I chuckled. the guy looked back up and didn't say a word. 

"Aren't you gonna let us in

"Aren't you gonna let us in." I tilt my head. she nods, and lets us both in. "smells delicious in here." I smiled slightly. "thanks, one of my grandmothers recipes." she sighed. taking a seat, they both were awfully awkward. he looked at his girlfriend, waiting for me to take a sip of the drink. I pushed it onto the ground, causing them to flinch. "really? vervain. gotta do better than that." I sighed. "well, I was trying to be nice. I guess people don't like to see that side of me." I got up and threw the brow haired guy causing his back to hit the wall, looking at his girlfriend I turned her around to look at him. I pulled her hair back and smiled mischievously. 

"No, please." he groaned in pain. ignoring his comment, I pulled out my fangs and bit into her neck roughly. pulling away I dropped her dead body onto the ground. a tear rolls down his face and his lips started to tremble. I walked up to him and kneeled down to him. "maybe, you should clean that up." I sighed. "how could you." his nose flared. "I didn't have a choice, you spiked my drink." I scoffed. "thank you for making my trip to Paris horrible." I said ripping out his heart. stepping over his dead body I exited out the house.