Fifty One

"Good morning." Opening my eyes I see my father with a big smile on his face. "I made your favorite breakfast." Sitting up my father feeds me a spoonful of eggs. "How is it. I didn't make it too salty this time." I sighed with frustration and threw the plate. "I need blood to start my morning, not some human dish." My father clears his throat and leaves to get the blood bag.

Getting up from the bed I walked over to the mirror and noticed a blue orb surrounding me. "Teenagers these days are so bitchy." A face of a woman speaks to me from the mirror. "What are doing to me." I flared my nostrils. "I need you." "For what." "No To kill the one and only Hope Mikaelson." "What do you want with her." I asked concern. "I want to be free." "Tell her the hollows back." My eyes turned blue for a second before I had the urge in telling Hope the hollows back.

Getting ready I headed downstairs to find Hope

Getting ready I headed downstairs to find Hope. "Where's hope." I ran into Landon. "I'm not sure, last place I saw her was in Mr Salztmans office."heading over to his office I see Hope filing Some papers. "Hey Hope." I smiled widely. "Hey, kind of busy right now." "Come on, tell her. What are you waiting for." The woman whispers in my ear. "Claudo Te." I called out lifting my hand up.

"Are you serious Stephanie." Hope sighs. "Silencio." I called out loud causing Hope to be unable to speak. "Message from your biggest fear." Hope makes a face. "The hollows back." I smiled widely causing the blue orb around me to show. Hope widens her eyes. In fear. Leaving the room.

"Now that wasn't too bad wasn't it." The lady spoke to me. "Oops." I called out bumping into someone causing their lunch to spill all over them. "You need to watch where you're going." He flared his nostrils. "Come on, does this little pup really think he stands a chance." She giggles. Walking over to a table I went over to grab a cup.

"Oh I am so sorry. I really didn't mean it this time." I chuckled. His teeth had grew and his eyes flared with anger. "That's enough." I turned to see Mr Saltzman shaking his head in disappointment. "Stephanie my office now." I rolled my eyes and headed to his office.

"We're all trying to help you. But how can we help someone who doesn't want any help." He asks. "You're right. I don't want help. I want to be free, from all of you." He clears his throat. "You can't be out there alone. It's dangerous." I shrugged. "I'll manage." I smiled wickedly.