Seven

Making my way into Mr saltzmans office. I see my mother and father having a conversation with him. I knock onto the door and all eyes were on me. "Come in." Alaric nods. "How did you like the tour of the school." My father asked. "It was good, all thanks to Lizzie." I smiled. "That's great, I'm glad u enjoyed the tour my love." My mother said smiling slightly.

"Before anything is official. I need to know that my daughter is in good hands Alaric." My father said looking deeply into his eyes. "She will be, I would treat her like my own." Alaric said. "Stephanie is still getting the hang of her being a witch. I taught her some basic spells, but I brought my grimoire just in case anything happens." My mother said placing the grimorie onto his desk.

"There's Bennett blood store somewhere in here I had gave some to Caroline." Alaric nods. I wonder why my mother Is keeping her blood and giving it to the school. My father walks up to me. "If anything call me. I'll be a phone call away." My father said planting a kiss onto my forehead. My mother then makes her way to me. "Whenever you need me the most, remember I love you. And I will come in a hurry for you." My mother said giving me a tight hug and tucking my hair behind my ears.

"I love u too kiddo." My father said giving me a big smile. "I love you guys too." I gave them both the biggest hug ever. "Okay, we'll be on our way now. You can always call us Alaric." My father said before leaving.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. Either way your father will murder me." Alaric chuckles. "And your mother on the other hand, will definitely hurt me more." He said sighing. "What inspired you and Caroline to make the school." I asked suddenly. "Well, you know my daughters are siphon witches, their biological mother was killed by their psychotic uncle. And I wasn't just ready for the world to get to know them yet Caroline neither." Alaric said.

I heard a sudden knock but it was aggressive. "Sorry." Alaric apologies before getting up to answer the door. "Hope. What's wrong." He asked. "I can't put up with Lizzie's disrespect towards me. I did nothing to make her hate me, but she has so much anger towards me." Hope blurted out. "Can we talk about this another time. I'm dealing with a student." Alaric said looking back at me then to Hope.

"Daddy." Lizzie yelled. This is not good. "And of course you snitched." Lizzie rolled her eyes. "What is up with you and not liking me." Hope said flaring her nose. "You're the all mighty Hope Mikaelson with the all mighty famous parents. Who your father almost killed mine." Lizzie blurted out.

"I'm sorry Lizzie, but I do not have anything to do with that." Hope said feeling hurt. "Oh really, if your father wasn't such a villain he wouldn't have caused all of these problems." The room began to shake. I got up from my seat and looked at Hope. The light bulbs shattered. "Hope, look at me. Calm down. Breathe." Alaric yells.

Hope stops and looks at Alaric and apologizes. "I think. I need to get away from here." Hope said wiping her tears away. "Hope." Alaric called out. Hope ignored and walked away. "Lizzie, why don't you go apologize to her." I suggested. "No, it's what she deserves. Her father was a monster." Lizzie said her voice becoming quiet.