Ten

getting out of the car to take in the amazing view of New Orleans. I being to wake lizzie up. "lizzie." I said Loudly while tapping her shoulder. "ugh, fine I'm up." lizzie yawns. "well we're gonna have to find a cafe somewhere. and maybe get a bath at that too." I said looking around. "hey, look theres a bar right up there, hopefully they can serve us some coffee." lizzie says getting out of the car. "lizzie um...why would a bar sell coffee." I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "it doesn't hurt to try." lizzie walks away and I have no other choice but to follow. 

making our way into the bar, it reeked the smell of alcohol. I looked at the time on my phone and it was exactly 9AM. lizzie goes up and asks the bartender if they had coffee. "well ma'am this is a bar, we unfortunately do not sell coffee. but theres a few blocks down and you'll see a bakery." he said with an awkwardness tone. soon as lizzie and I were about to leave a young looking lady with icy icy blonde hair with soft waves and is wearing a dark blue blouse with light washed skinny jeans stopped us. "yes, you both come here." lizzie and I both looked at each other and made our way to the young lady. "from here?" she asked. "we're both from mystic falls, but new Orleans doesn't seem bad." I said making a comment. 

"of course New Orleans were never bad, I've kind of been into teen drama

"of course New Orleans were never bad, I've kind of been into teen drama. I know u know the name of hope mikaleson. my niece." the young lady said. "wow you and hope look nothing alike." lizzie blurted out. "well yes, she takes after the looks from her mother." she says. "I'm sorry I haven't quite introduced myself, I'm Rebekah." "I'm lizzie and this is Stephanie." I waved. "theres something about you Stephanie, you don't have normal blood running through your veins do you." Rebekah asked. I thought that was a weird question and how she knew I wasn't human. "no, my father is a vampire and my mother is a witch." I said. "Salvatore is it." Rebekah said. I was shocked to know how, I then looked at Lizzies jacket and of course she was wearing our school logo. 

"next time darling don't wear things people can recognize." Rebekah gave out an advice. "so enlighten me." she said, she wanted to know who my parents were. "Damon Salvatore and bonnie Bennet." I said with a sigh. "wow, the Damon Salvatore. you've got something powerful running through your veins." she said taking a sip of her drink. "oh right, follow me i'll try to talk hope into this it isn't safe here for her." following Rebekah I take in the view of the house, it was beautiful it had so much art from the inside. "hope." Rebekah called out. "hope I've been looking for you." Rebekah said sighing. 

hope was painting I made my way up to her. "this is amazing." I said with a smile. "thanks." she replied. "what is it." I asked curious. "my family." she sighed. "wait how did you guys manage to get here, Mr saltzman will freak out." "well...lizzie and I sort of sneaked. look I know bad idea, but we just wanted you to come back hope." I said. "can't, especially knowing lizzie doesn't want me there." she sighed. I looked at lizzie and nodded. "that isn't true hope, we need you at the school. everything isn't the same without you. and I'm sorry it's just I was jealous of you. you had so much more than me and how everyone else makes time for you." hope smiled. 

"your Carolines daughter are you." Rebekah asked. "yes, I am." lizzie nodded. "I see so much of her in you. your strong. now hope you can visit anytime but please do not run away from the school." Rebekah said giving a kiss onto hopes forehead. "okay i'll drive you kids there."