Forty Two

"Can you control it." my father asks worried. "I think so." I nodded not sure if I can. "you can fight it, don't let it get the best of you." my father says with a nod. "you can't get rid of me that easily." she said sitting onto the bed that was in the cellar. "why are you still here." I gritted my teeth. "because this tiny part inside of you wants me." I furrowed my eyebrows to how impossible that sound. "I want you fully gone." I replied. "do you really." she asked with a chuckle. I looked back at my father and swallowed hard. "I can't get rid of her." I shook my head. "it's possible Steph." my father sighed. "a part of me of me wants her to stay." I said with a sigh. my father furrowed his eyebrows. "was it so hard to tell the truth." she asked standing beside me. "I will get rid of you." I said coldly. 

"You can't." I groaned in pain touching my forehead. "you need me after all." she said with a smirk. I looked back up and chuckled. "Steph." my father calls out. "she can't come to the phone right now." I grinned. "bring my daughter back." my father gritted his teeth. "she needs me, get over it." I rolled my eyes. "she's weak, she will never be able to get rid of me." I sighed. "dad." I panicked. "Steph." he said getting closer to the cell. "I need you to drive a stake through me." I said quickly. "what, no. not a chance." my father shook his head. "it's the only way to put her down." I said with a nod. "times up." I said with a grin. "are you seriously going to hurt me, your daughter." I scoff. "you're not my daughter, you're a monster thats inside of her." he flared his nose in anger. 

"If you hurt me, you hurt her

"If you hurt me, you hurt her." I said with a shrug. "well, someone has to put an end to you." he sighed. "I will always be with her." I giggled. "I'm part of her, you can't get rid of that easily. it sticks with you." I smiled slightly. my father unlocks the cell, stepping out the cell I sighed. "is this what you want. come and get it." I tilt my head. my father vamps behind me and kicks my back causing me to fall onto the ground. groaning in pain I got up and sighed. running towards him my fist jab his face. my father chokes me while holding me up against the wall. "go ahead, stake me." I said with a chuckle. my father pulls out a stake and sticks it into my stomach causing me to furrowing my eyebrows. my father lets me go, falling onto the ground I chuckled. 

Standing up, I pulled out the stake and examined the blood. throwing the stake close to my fathers heart he fell onto the ground in pure shock. "you've could've killed me." his breathing quicken. "but you didn't." he groaned. "my daughter is still in there." he smiled slightly. "she's gone, I spared your life because I wanted to. doesn't mean it's over." I kneeled down to him and twisted the stake in more into his flesh causing him to groan in pain.