Forty Five

"I got her." Damon says carrying Stephanie. "I'm sorry Mr Salvatore, it was the only way." Mg said with a sigh. "Please, just call me Damon." Damon nods. "What are we going to do with her." Hope asks. "We have to starve her." Mg and Hope both furrowed their eyebrows. "It'll work, let's lock her up in the cellar." Locking up Stephanie in the cellar, hope walks up to Damon.

"I'm sorry for your brothers lost. I can't imagine what that feels like." Damon gave a slight smile. "Well, it's been years since I've thought about it." He sighed. Damon turns to see Mg stroking Stephanie's hair. Hope notices and chuckles. "He's a good guy, don't worry." Damon sighs and makes his way over to Mg and Stephanie. "Do you like my daughter." Damon asks crossing both his arms.

"Like a friend." Mg asks nervously. "More than a friend." Damon says. "Yes, I like your daughter. A lot. To the point where I'll do anything for her." Mg said with a slight smile glancing at Stephanies peaceful body. "Mg." Rafael walks in. "What's up man." Mg replies. "Is she okay." Rafael rushes to Stephanie. "She's fine." Mg sighs. "Oh, sorry. I'm Rafael." He said letting out a hand waiting for Damon to shake.

" He said letting out a hand waiting for Damon to shake

"Damon." Damon says while taking Rafael hand. Rafael rushed to Stephanie and holds her hand. Damon makes a face and doesn't say anything as he watched the two guys comfort his daughter. Damon leaves the room and runs into Mr Saltzman. "Damon." Alaric says. "We made a deal." Damon said with a sigh. "I know. She just got out of control." Alaric furrowed his eyebrows. "So what? You can't handle a seventeen year old now." Damon scoffs.

"I can, but she's doing the exact same thing your brother has done to my students." Alaric points a finger at Damon. "So your blaming my brother for all this? Really low of you." Damon scoffs. "Everyone has killed, it's what vampires do to live." Damon shrugs. "But not this way Damon, and you know that. Bonnie will be disappointed right now." Damon turns to Alaric and flared his nostrils.

"You keep her name out of your mouth." He breathe heavily throughout his nose. "I lost my wife too Damon, and I know how it feels. But you can't use your grieve as an excuse to push your daughter away." Alaric said. "I called, I texted her everyday. Begging her to come back. So if you have anything to say about parenting, you should mind your own business." Damon says angrily.

"She's under my roof, whatever happens it's gonna be on me." Alaric huffs. "All those innocent kids, who had a future. I now have to tell their parents that they mysteriously died." Alaric crosses his arms. "Good, tell them. Not like we can go back into time, can we." Damon shrugs. "Maybe, you bringing a kid into this world, was a problem Damon." Damon jabs Alaric onto his face causing him to hiss.

"Maybe you becoming the head mistress , was a mistake." Damon says before leaving the room.