Forty Seven

"Good morning." My father says. I opened my eyes slowly. I swallowed, feeling my throat dry. "What do you want." I said my voice sounding raspy. "Came to check up on you." He said. "I'm starving." I said pulling onto the cuffs. "That's why I brought you pancakes, just how you like them." He says sliding the plate over to me. "Are you serious." I said licking my dried lips. "You said you were starving, it's better then nothing." I sighed looking at the plate.

"Well, how can I eat." I asked. "I'll feed you." He said opening the cellar. "Dad, I'm not three anymore." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, but how would I know you're not fully you." He said sitting onto the bed. My father then uses the knife to cut the pancakes, picking it up with a fork. "Open wide, the airplane is coming." He said making airplane noises. "I can't believe you right now." I mumbled, opening my mouth I took a bite of the pancake.

"Alright, that's enough. I don't want this." I said. "What, are you serious? You love pancakes." He made a face. "Not right now at the moment." I sighed. "I need blood." I looked up at him. "I'm sorry, but I can't. You'll be strong again." He said. "So, what now? You're just gonna starve me until I'm me again." I scoffed. "I'll do whatever it takes, to get my princess back." He sighs.

"And I'm sorry

"And I'm sorry. it was my fault to ever let you step a foot into this school." He said touching the bridge of his nose. "It wasn't anyones fault, but mine. I said I wanted to try the school out." I said. "But I'm the adult here, I should've said no." He huffed. "Stephanie." I looked up to see Mg. "How are you feeling." He asked standing over me. "I'm fine." I smiled slightly. "You're pale." He furrows his eyebrows.

"It's normal." My father said. "I think we should give her a blood bag, just this time." My father makes a face and looks at Mg. "You can't trust a vampire who's humanity is off Mg." My father huffs. "She looks like she's hadn't been sleeping for days, her lips are dried." Mg furrows his eyebrows in anger. "We can't simply trust her Mg. And I won't let you give my daughter any blood without my permission." My father says angrily.

"How's Lizzie and Josie." I asked. Mg shakes his head and leaves the room. Well, they hate me now. I did killed Mr Salztman, But he came back alive. I don't see the problem there. "Damon." A girly voice calls out. I look up to see Elena. "Elena, what are you doing here." He asks giving her a hug. "Came to check up on you and Stephanie." She said waving at me.

"Seriously get the fuck out Elena." I huffed. "Hey." My father turns to me and furrowed his eyebrows. "Look, it's fine. She's not her right now. I know what's that like." She said touching his right shoulder. "Your right. I just need help getting her back." He sighs. "And we will Damon, it just takes time and patience." She says holding both of my father hands.