Fourteen

I hear a knock onto my door. "Come in." I called out. "Your wearing that to the dance." Lizzie asks making a face. "Yeah, what's wrong with it?" I questioned. "It could be a little bit better." Lizzie said with a smile. "Well, I don't have anything else to wear Lizzie." I shrugged. "Why don't you wear hm...this." Lizzes said pulling out a box that was under my bed. "Have you been." Before I could finish my sentence Lizzie interrupts. 

"Yes, I have been waiting for this day to come so this is exactly why I hid this box under your bed. For a while." She shrugged. I shook my head and chuckled. Examining the dress, it was gorgeous I can tell you that. "Not too bad." I smiled at her. "Well what can I say, I am the most fashionable person here at this school." She sighed flipping her hair back with a laugh. 

The dress was long and silky with a Emerald green color, the front of the dress had a bit of cleavage showing. I looked back at Lizzie. Not so sure if this dress would look good on me. "Come on! You'll look stunning with this dress on." She whined.

 "Fine. Only because you said so." I rolled my eyes playfully. Lizzie leaving the room, I decided to check up on my parents. Pulling out my phone I dialed my mothers phone number. Letting it ring she picked up. "Stephanie, everything okay?" She asked concern. "Everything's fine mom. Just wanted to check up on you and dad." "Oh well right now your father is speaking to the town's sheriff, an old friend of ours." My mother said. 

"Is everything alright

"Is everything alright." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Just a bit of vampire attacks. It's coming back." She sighed. "Mom I can come back home." I insisted. "No, it's fine. I wanted you to be somewhere you belong. Don't mess that up because of me." She sighed. "Plus your father would never ever let me out of his sight, oh well speaking of him he's calling me." I nodded. "I love you okay?" I smiled. "I love you too." Ending the call. I can't believe those vampires are still in town killing innocent people it makes me sick to my stomach. 

Trying to ignore the conversation I had with my mother I put on the dress. Admiring myself in the mirror, I did my hair. I did a half up half down with two strands of hair out. Exiting out my room I headed to the stairs, looking over everyone I sighed. Making my way down my eyes caught someone, someone very familiar.