Thirty Eight

Waking up in the cellar I groaned. great, I'm stuck here. "hey." Mg walks in and waved. I smiled slightly while forming an idea. "can you please get me out." I furrowed my eyebrows. "I can't Stephanie." he sighed. "your humanity isn't even on." he said crossing his arms while leaning onto the door. "I think it is, I feel something." a tear rolls down my face. Mg walks up to the cellar I was in and furrowed his eyebrows. "what do you feel." he asked. "regret." I looked down. Mg then opens the gate and lets me out. I turned around and grinned. "wasn't the best choice to trust me." I sighed making my way to him. Mg backs up and his back hits the wall. I grabbed his neck and held him up causing him to try to fight me back. 

"Turn your humanity off, and I'll let everyone live." I negotiated with him. "what was that." I tilt my head hearing muffling sounds come from him, letting him down he tries to catch his breath. "what do you say." I grinned. "I-i don't think that's a good idea." he gulps hard. "Okay, I'll start with Lizzie." I said. before I can leave the cellar Mg stops me. "fine." he nodded. "you still have a liking to her, how cute." I sighed. "why are you doing this Steph." he asked stalling. "stop stalling, turn it off or Lizzie will be on top of my list." I said crossing my arms. Mg closes his eyes and opens them back up causing me to smile widely. "good, now bring me Hope." Mg nods and makes his way to find Hope. 

I need her down before I can get anything done

I need her down before I can get anything done. walking out the cellar, everyone eyes were on me. but surprisingly I didn't hate the attention. Mg makes his way to me with Hope on the side of him, he pushes her to me causing her to look confused. "whats going on." she asked furrowing her eyebrows. "hand me a knife Mg." I demand. Hope looks back at Mg and shook her head. "you seriously aren't going to get a knife are you." Hope asks. "oh he is, his humanity is off." I grinned while tilting my head. Mg hands me the knife and I stood there examining it. Mg goes behind Hope putting her arms behind her back. walking up to her I sighed. "you see. if maybe you weren't the hero this wouldn't have happened." I sighed. 

"Steph I know you're still in there. don't do this." Hope shook her head in disbelief. "she's gone Hope." I said before stabbing her In the stomach, the whole school gasps causing me to react. "who's next." I said taking out the knife out of Hopes stomach, bringing the knife close to my face I licked the blood causing the veins under my eyes to grow.