Thirteen

"Stephanie it's gonna be alright, Lizzie just tends to be like this." Josie said shuffling through papers. "What is that." I asked. "Oh these are the forms for dance we're doing. To represent our town mystic falls." Josie replied. "I seriously cannot dance." I laughed. "It's fine, me neither. But it would be a dance routine." Josie said nodding.

"Plan on dancing with someone." I asked curiously. "Actually, yes. But I'm not sure how she feels about me." Josie sighed. "Take it slow, and I'm sure everything will be fine." I said giving her advice. "Speaking about taking it slow, what happened with you and Mg." Josie asks. "It was just a misunderstanding, I think he should go back to being all about Lizzie." I sighed.

"I mean it's okay for Mg to break that cycle. I think it's great he's into you." Josie smiled slightly. "Into me?" I laughed. "I spoke to Mg recently. He doesn't know why he has this appealing to you." Josie shrugs. "Really?" My eyes widen. "Yeah it's kinda of funny. Because it's totally awkward between you too. We'll now since you know Lizzie." "Yeah I know." I sighed.

"She'll get over it. Trust me." Josie nods. "It's not like Lizzie is into him. I think. Unless you get her to tell the truth." Josie said hanging up the forms around the school. "I think I know what to do, thanks." I said giving her the biggest hug.

Making my way to Lizzie's room

Making my way to Lizzie's room. "Lizzie, it's me." I said knocking onto the door. "Leave me alone Stephanie." Lizzie said loudly. Fine. But there's no way I'm not getting through this door. "Dissera portus." Opening the door Lizzie is sitting down eating ice cream. "Well, thanks for having me to dramatically open this door." I sighed.

"What do you want." Lizzie asks stuffing her face with ice cream. "I wanted to talk about Mg." I said tucking my hair behind my ears. "There's nothing to talk about. He likes you, which is totally fine." She said. "Your not telling me the truth, it's clearly bothering you." I said furrowing my eyebrows. "I'm telling you the truth Stephanie. Come on why would I lie." Lizzie scoffs. "Veritas tempus." I said loudly.

"Fine, I am totally jealous. I've always liked Mg I just couldn't tell him because I was embarrassed, embarrassed of him." Lizzie blurts out. "Exactly what I wanted to hear." I sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you liked him. You should tell him that instead of leading him on Lizzie." "I know. And that right there was no fair. How dare you use magic on me." Lizzie complains.

"Well, I had to get the truth out one way or another." I shrugged. "Just tell him okay." I nodded. "I can't." Lizzie sighs. "I'm embarrassed, he's totally not suppose to be my type." Lizzie said taking another scoop of ice cream. "I think it'll go way. Maybe because he moved on I'm a bit stubborn about it." "It's fine, really." Lizzie said with a big smile.

"Well, okay I'll let you to it." I said leaving her room.