Twenty One

After dancing I stopped to try to see the crowd of people a little bit better. but my vision was blurry. "what's wrong." the brown skinned boy who was 6ft asks. "Rafael what's wrong." Mg asks looking at both me and him. "I'm not sure she just looks a bit pale. maybe she's hungry." Rafael says. "yeah, but not for food." he sighs. "we have to get her out of here before she goes on a killing rampage." Mg warns Rafael. he nods and helps Mg carry me out of the grill. "Stephanie look at me." my fragile body was cold. I was really carving blood right now. "we can't just abandon lizzie and them." Rafael says. Mg sighs frustratedly. "it's fine go back. I'll just go back to the school." I said barely making any word out. "just feed off of me." after hearing that sentence my eyes glowed and my fangs launched out. 

"are you sure." Mg looks back at Rafael with a worried look on his face. Rafael nods and makes his way closer to me. "drink from me." he swallowed hard. walking up to Rafael I wasn't sure if this Is something I was wiling to do. "I don't want to hurt you Rafael, I just met you." I shook my head. "your skin is pale Stephanie." he says letting out his wrist to me. my breathing was getting uncontrollably. I finally just gave in and took his wrist and sunk my fangs into his wrist. there was for a moment I didn't want to stop and just drain all of his blood. "okay, Stephanie. I think that's an enough." Rafael says groaning in pain. I couldn't stop. "you're hurting me Stephanie." he hissed. "Stephanie!." lizzie calls out. I let go of his wrist and wiped the blood from my lips. 

"hey

"hey. relax." Mg says trying to clam me down. I looked back at Rafael's wrist and just realized what I did. "I-im sorry." I said with water in my eyes. "it's okay Steph. you're a newbie vamp. it's not like you can control your urges." Mg says. "I have to go." I said taking my final looks at everyone. I somehow vamp ran back to the school, I didn't know how exactly how I just did. walking inside the school I sighed. what was wrong with me. I broke down into tears while falling onto the ground. "hello, someone there." a voice calls out. 

"oh..Stephanie. are you okay." Mr Salztman asks. kneeling down touching my right shoulder. "no. I need help Mr Salztman. I don't want to be a vampire." I cried heavily. "its gonna be okay Stephanie." he says while giving me a hug and rubbed my back softly. "come, follow me into my office." I got up and followed him. "take a seat." he sighs. I did as I was told. "becoming a vampire is something most of us doesn't want to become. but it was destine to you." "I know. but I always have a sudden urge of draining someone." I huffed. "that's something called being a ripper , your uncle was once a ripper." I looked back up at Mr saltzman and swallowed hard. "how did he do it." I asked. 

"well, eventually he stopped. he had a diet it was drinking animal blood." I nodded. "maybe I can start doing that." I said with a little bit of hope in my voice. "it's not gonna be easy Stephanie. your uncle once turned off his humanity and it became worse." he looked down with a sigh. "once you have any side affects of becoming a ripper. it will always stick with you." I looked up at Mr saltzman and my lips quivered. "I think ima go." I sighed.