Thirty Four

Leaving the funeral, I decided to get a drink. and I knew the exact place that was perfect for my thirst. walking inside the grill, seeing people fill with joy made me want to puke. making my way to sit at the bar a young lady makes a face at me. "Id please." she said stoping mid way from finishing someone's drink. handing her my school Id, I waited for her response. "this is a joke, look kid I won't accept it." she said shaking her head. "why don't you ignore the Id, and fetch me a drink will you." I compelled the young lady. "will do." she said with a warm smile. 

Waiting for my drink someone sits right next to me, well he's cute. "new around here." I grinned. "yeah, came by here to stop for a drink. college is stressful." he chuckled. "you seem like you're familiar with mystic falls. why don't you show me around." he flirted. getting my drink, I jugged it down in one go and headed outside the grill with the guy.

"This is one of my favorite spots, I know it's kind of unsanitary. but it'll do." I grinned widely, pulling the guy in for a kiss. my fangs grew out as I looked back up at him. "what-what are you." he asked frighten. "your worse nightmare." I said before sinking in my fangs into his neck, draining his entire blood. letting go of him I roughly dropped him into the ground. "great, you've gotten my heels dirty." I sighed stepping over his body. 

Walking back into the grill, I sat at the bar waiting for another drink

Walking back into the grill, I sat at the bar waiting for another drink. "your face." she said with hesitant in her voice. "sorry, I'm a messy eater. thanks by the way." I said wiping away the excess blood from my mouth. "oh, and give me the strongest drinks you have." I said. she nods. I then walk out the grill for some fresh air, till suddenly I hear multiple heartbeats. 

Following the heartbeats, I sighed. "really." I shook my head. "we heard, you need to turn it back on Stephanie." Lizzie shakes her head making her way to me. "I know there's others, where are they." I asked looking around. "we're right here." Mg says coming out of the dark. "don't you ever think for once, that I don't want your help." I chucked. Lizzie looks back at Mg. "This is a warning. if I see one of your faces again, I'll start killing you one-by-one. starting with Rafael." I said vamp running from behind him. 

I pulled out my fangs and went close to his neck. "fine." Josie calls out. I looked back up and smiled slightly. "great to see we're on the same page here." I said grabbing onto Rafael's shirt and throwing him to the dumpster. Lizzie, Mg and Josie ran up to Rafael. looking back up at me they had fear in their faces. "you'll only have one warning, don't mess it up. don't want to have Mr saltzman have a shortage of students now, do you." I said with a sinister look on my face.