Five

"Well let us show you to your room." Lizzie said. Following her, Someone bumped into me. "Oh-I am so sorry." He had brown skin with kinky curly hair. "Really Mg, in the middle of me showing our cousin the school. You had to interrupt." Lizzie said with frustration. "I said I'm sorry, I didn't knew you had a cousin. I'm Milton but everyone calls me Mg." He said with a warm smile waiting for me to openly shake his hand.

"I'm Stephanie." I said shaking his hand. "Okay let's go." Lizzie said forcing me to follow her. I look back to see Mg smile and wave, I did the same except it was an awkward smile. "Oh darn it, there isn't a extra room for you." Lizzie said shaking her head. "I specifically told dad to have your room already prepared. Gonna be right back." Lizzie said before walking off. "I mean you can always share with us." Josie said shrugging.

"I'll like that." I said nodding. "Well it isn't much, but get comfortable." Josie said. "Is Lizzie always like that to everyone." I asked. "Pretty much, but don't get me wrong Lizzie is also sweet as well. She just has a hard time showing it." Josie said. "I have to get going, I have to teach some of the little witches some spells." Josie said before heading off.

Admiring the room I went and walked up to a picture frame. It was a photo of Caroline Josie and Lizzie I giggled at the face Lizzie was making. I then saw another photo but it was Lizzie Josie and the same girl with the auburn hair color. They looked like they were forced to take this photo but they kept it. I then catch the girl again in the hallways.

"Hey

"Hey." I called out. The girl looked back and furrowed her eyebrows. "Your the new transfer student." She said. "Thought you wouldn't notice." I laughed a bit. "I'm sorry but you look very familiar do I know you." I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "No." She laughed awkwardly. "I'm hope by the way." Hope said changing the subject. "I'm Stephanie." I said.

"What supernatural species you are." Hope asked. "Well I'm a Bennett witch and part vampire because of my father." I said. "I'm a mikaelson witch and a werewolf. I haven't triggered my vampire side yet." Hope said. "When my father turned he said his emotions were heighten, and then sometimes they shut off their humanity." I said. "Exactly why I'm scared to ever trigger my vampire side. The humanity part haunts me." Hope sighed.

"Well I'm just gonna go grab a snack, you can come if you'll like." Hope asked. I nodded. "So what do werewolves eat." I asked giggling. "Hey, I still eat like a normal human being." Hope laughed.