❤︎ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ❤︎

𝕬more Clementine Beaufort

𝕬more Clementine Beaufort. Love, merciful and beautiful. A name given to me by my mother and father on the 11th of November, 1959 in Cannes, France. Many things have happened in the past fifteen years of my life, some rather interesting and some rather difficult. Still, I try not to dwell on anything and carry on with my life the way it has been planned out for me. Being the only daughter of the French Minister for Magic has its perks, my life is filled with luxury and opulence, every wizard and witch alive knows the name of Beaufort, for many different reasons. I thank the stars every night for granting me the name 'Beaufort', it's one of the things I pride myself with.

"Amore, es-tu prêt?" My father, Marc Beaufort called through our villa residence to me up in my bedroom.

"Un instant, papa" I called back, checking over my outfit in my full length mirror. I was fashioning a black tennis skirt, the pleats as neat as always, with a white lace cami top. My makeup was simple, eyeliner, mascara and clear lip gloss, making my plump full lips shimmery and my dark brown eyes stand out in contrast to my golden hair. I tied a black ribbon bow around the back of my half up half down style, my hair as perfect as it usually was. I had my pearl and dainty jewellery on, my silver locket in the shape of a heart hanging around my neck as usual. I sighed, planting a kiss on the heart before exiting my white room, my bags already downstairs.

"Are you excited, petite colombe?" My father questioned as I walked into the white kitchen where he rested at the table, ready for the Ministry with his suit on. We were French, I had lived in France my entire life yet sometimes we spoke in English, just to keep intact with the language, I was going to be using it a lot more now.

"Define excited" I murmured, slipping my feet into my black, leather loafers, my white socks reaching my mid calf.

"Amore, you are the one who wanted to transfer" He recalled, standing up and holding my black cardigan out for me.

"I know, papa. Beauxbatons just wasn't for me anymore, I feel different to how I used to, I need a change" I responded, meeting his dark brown eyes.

The past four years I had been attending Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, here in France and for most it had been splendid, I had a few friends. However, I was ready for something new, which was why my father had secured me a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in England, to allow me to have a clean, fresh start. New surroundings, completely new people and new subjects. I had met Albus Dumbledore, the headmaster at Hogwarts prior to wanting to move, after all my father was the French Minister for Magic, he had met many people, meaning I had met many wizarding people.

"I'll miss you, it will be lonely without you"

"It's no different as to when I was at Beauxbatons, papa, besides you'll be at the Ministry a lot more" I replied, smiling at him. I did feel slightly guilty he would be entirely alone in our huge villa for majority of the year although as I stated before, it has been exactly the same as it has been for the past four years.