❤︎︎ᴛᴏᴏᴛʜʙʀᴜsʜ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜs❤︎︎

Warning: Mature Content

𝕿o say both Sirius and I were feverish the entire day would be an understatement.

The promise of each other in the private nighttime hours lingered in our minds from the moment we had decided in the morning. Our date in his special place above Dominic Maestro's Music Shop consisted of slow kisses, playful fondling and of course plenty of teasing, winding the other up until we had to surrender. This time, it was me that had to surrender, given that Sirius was obviously feeling fairly bold with his innuendo. And sneaky touches.

"Bloody Prongs — shooing me off to be with Flower, the number of times he's cockblocked us and he has the audacity to do that. Preposterous"

He grabs his toothbrush from the pot, shaking his head exasperatedly at James as I managed to snort through brushing my own teeth. From what I can decipher, James and Lily had a spectacularly wonderful first date, and ended up cuddling on the common room couches. I'd retreated to the dorms a little earlier than the others, sending Sirius a wink as a went, for completely innocent purposes of course.

We would undoubtedly be hearing all about the date from James soon in rigorous detail — he'll have to wait until the morning though. And by the gleaming yearning brimming in Sirius' eyes, staring right at me in the reflection of the mirror, he most certainly agreed. My eyebrow raised and my heart skipped a beat as he managed to hold his toothbrush in place in his mouth, winding his arms around my middle from behind, in his hands, a camera.

"Take it, mon coeur" He crooned around his toothbrush, placing the camera in my hands.

It was an extremely odd pose for a photograph, certainly different from the photoshoots i've been apart of over the years. A good different. A photograph of just Sirius and I, sweetly vulnerable and two teenagers unconditionally in love. With two hands, I lifted the camera higher on my chest, capturing the moment in the mirror of the both of us brushing our teeth. Simple, but cute all the same.

I finished before him, leaning against the cabinets, unable to resist the magnetism of his drawing me in. He's got my heart, soul and mind, has done for a long time, and with that, my love, my life, my thoughts. As sappy as it is to admit, Sirius Black is the centre of my universe, the core that holds everything together, the glowing stars that brighten everything up. Without him, darkness.

He wiggles the blonde hair band — my blonde hair band — securing his tiny bun, allowing his raven locks to cascade effortlessly down to his shoulders, silken and soft. When he finally spares a glance in my direction, his pure silver eyes immediately soften, pupils enlarging more than I thought one's ever could. Mine we're probably worse, i'd been admiring him a lot longer in that moment.

"You're so pretty" I murmured just audible, rolling up on my tiptoes to be closer to him once his arms wind around my waist slowly, holding me there. He laughed with a snuffle through his nose, swaying us gently on the spot in the small bathroom, claiming,