❤︎ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ❤︎

'𝕯ear deer Amore,

'𝕯ear deer Amore,

I just thought I should let you know before you come over Sirius is here now, he ran away from home. Mum and dad said he can stay here as long as he wants considering the bad shape he was in when he got here, we nearly had to take him to St Mungos. Blood, cuts, bruises, he could barely walk. He's joking about it, but I know he's hurt, even though he won't talk about it. Anyway, I just thought I'd tell you. We can't wait to see you, I bet you are dying to see my amazing self again.

From,
᧒ꪖꪑꫀక ᩏꪮᡶᡶꫀꪹ

Ps. Hope you Amore the glitter spray'

I scanned over the glittering letter, my eyebrows furrowing and something sinking in my chest. Sirius. Blood, cuts and bruises. I knew he didn't have a good home life, but I never knew it was that bad. No one deserves a family like that, a part of my was glad he was out of there and was now living with the Potters, they seemed like lovely people.

Speaking of the Potters, I was going over to their manor today for the remainder of the holidays after spending Christmas and majority of my time with my father. He managed to take a few days off work to be with me, and the days he didn't I would spend on the beach by our house or go on a long walk around the village with Magnolia, seeing the village people i've known since I was a little girl and catching up with them. I was looking forward to being around the boys again, James had informed me Remus and Peter would be there too and now obviously Sirius.

I packed up my trunk as I would be going straight from their to Hogwarts, collecting Magnolia and meeting my father downstairs as he would be apparating me to their manor. We had exchanged addresses and my father knew where abouts to go, he was a clever man. He took my trunk, apparating us to the destination. We landed in a long driveway of a huge manor, filled with gardens of dark bushes, permanent leaves on the brick despite the winter weather, here in England. It was still fairly warm where we lived in France, 18 degrees celsius, so there was a bit of a difference in temperature.

"Amore!" I heard voices simultaneously call out, the four boys rushing towards my father and I, Sirius stumbling behind, considerably slower than the others,

"Did you miss me, A?" James questioned, lifting me in the air and spinning me around, before placing me back down, Remus ruffling my hair and leaning his elbow on my shoulder from his tall height.

"Oh you would not believe how much, J. You were all I could think about" I retorted, the bespectacled boy sending me a crooked grin.

"I knew it! You can't stay away from me"

"Prongs she was- oh, you know what nevermind" Remus sighed, running his hands through his messy hair.

My eyes latched on to a pair of grey ones, James was right, there was something broken behind them. He had a cut on his lip, a black and blue bruise under his eye and a scratch on his other cheek. How could someone do that to him? There was a clearing of a throat, my attention drawn to my father as he flickered his eyes between Sirius and I.