❤︎︎ɪ sᴇᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs❤︎︎

"𝖄ou're staring Padfoot" James nudged the boy slightly with a smirk on his lips, thinking it was hilarious how lovesick the boy has become

"Mhm?" Sirius hummed, not really paying attention to his friend and rather on his girlfriend who was talking to his brother happily on a few tables along in the library. He placed his chin on his hand, observing how she would roll her sleeve up every now and then to eye her bracelet he gave her or look down at her ring. The one they have matching ones of. Every time she laughed quietly, her face lighting up from something Regulus had said he felt his heart leap and potentially grow bigger, thumping obnoxiously in his chest.

"I thought I was bad, you're whipped" James chuckled at his friend, tugging on his arm to pull him out of his trance.

"Yes, we'll atleast she's in love with me too" Sirius responds, staring at James who tried to pout, but his twitching lips were failing him.

"She is in love with me I know it!" He cried, earning a few glances from the tables around, including the one containing the pair Sirius was looking at before, "She just doesn't know it yet. Anyway can we go now?"

"Not yet"

"I can't believe you brought me here to stare in silence at A" James grumbled, catching the girl's dark eye and nodding his head towards Sirius who's lips parted.

"What does he want?" Regulus queried, finally asking about James and Sirius' stare from a few tables away when James nodded his head.

"Let's go see shall we?" I voiced, drawing my chair back and walking over to their table with Regulus, standing in front of the two expectantly, "Bonjour"

"Hi" Sirius whispered, glancing up at me with a smile, his grey eyes sparkling so much it made my stomach flip. He tugged at my hand pulling me to sit on his lap sideways, hanging his arm around my middle.

"Now I understand when other people don't want to watch Lily like I do" James muttered, exchanging a glance with Regulus, "I'm going, Reggie, you coming?"

"Sure Potter, Sirius is too sappy these days it's pathetic" Regulus mumbled as James stood up, Sirius huffing.

"It's not pathetic, i-i'm just-"

"In love" The two boys sang, making puppy dog faces, and love hearts with their hands causing me to snort and the boy to blush despite his scowl.

"Get gone both of you" He grumbled, pushing James' backside further away with his free hand, the boy turning back to me when the had left, his lips curling upwards as he buried his face into my neck, kissing as he mumbled, "Pretty"

"Mm" I hummed, finding his free hand and intertwining it with mine tightly, simply enjoying his affection, my head dipping down to rest against his, my nose brushing against his cheek, "It's nearly your birthday"