❤︎ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɢ❤︎

"𝖂here do you live?" I questioned curiously to the scarred faced boy sat across from me  in the library, studying for OWLs coming up in a couple of months

"One should never reveal their true place of home. You could be a serial killer" He returned without lifting his head out of the textbook, earning a snort from me.

"Yeah, I'm going to find where you live and kill you. How on earth did you figure me out?"

"I can see right through you, Mor. I knew there was madness within"

"The only madness within me is being friends with you"

"And being whatever you are with Pads. That's some fucking madness" He snickered, finally meeting my gaze, "What are you?"

"A human" I responded simply, tapping my fingers on the desk, trying not to laugh from his expression.

"What are you with Pads?" He reiterated, narrowing his eyes at me as I stared at him.

"Still human and part dog" 

"For the love of Merlin, Mor!" He cried indignantly, placing his book down on the table and running his hands through his messy hair. "What is your relationship status with Sirius?"

I opened my mouth to reply only for him to cut me off again, "Don't even dare" He said slowly, pointing his finger at me.

"I wasn't going to say that" I stated matter of a factly, folding my arms over my chest.

"What were you going to say then?"

"Where do you live?" I repeated, the both of us narrow our eyes at each other.

"Why do you want to know where I live? You probably haven't heard of it anyway" He murmured, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Curiosity is not a sin, Remmy" I hummed, reading over the notes in front of me, "I live in Cannes, near the beach"

"I hate the beach"

"No you hate the beaches you've possibly been to in your lifetime. You haven't been to my beach, you should come some time"

"Sweeting me up isn't going to get me to reveal where I live" He chuckled, my lips pouting out as I gazed at him, "My Godric, you have the same puppy dog eyes as him"

"I don't know what Sirius and I are, apart from half human half dog" I muttered, leaning my head down on the desk after pushing my notes away, being fed up of studying today.

"Yorkshire. I live in a cottage in Yorkshire" He answered, a smile on my face even though I kept my head face downwards.

"What's it like in the countryside there?" I queried, hearing a patter of loud footsteps heading towards our direction.